• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want removable batteries in the Session

No you don't...

the Session works well as an all in 1..

and the battery is pretty impressive, I can usually film back to back indoor games and still have 30% battery left...

Thats 2 hours plus... recording at 1080p / 60 

GO pro stuff is crap. Its a garbage commercial company that now only makes stuff to make as much money as possible. They started out so well and then sold out. Theres much better stuff on the market. There's small Chinese companies that makes action cams that are 10 times better for half the price. 

First thing I have seen from him, definitely the last too. What a tool.

Yeah because 5 million subscribers and GC man of the year must make you a real tool

GO pro stuff is crap. Its a garbage commercial company that now only makes stuff to make as much money as possible. They started out so well and then sold out. Theres much better stuff on the market. There's small Chinese companies that makes action cams that are 10 times better for half the price. 

post-6252-0-14215100-1474963738.gif

Edited by StevieL

Ten times better. Half the price. Okay.