94.7 start times

SP777

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like E is the biggest bunch. I will just pretend every person I work with on the day is a fellow hubber!  :clap:

Aaaah E batch. Those were the days :whistling: 

• 2 weeks later...

For the Elites lurking around. What seeding index do you need to have to race in the Elite Category?

I got seeded A Batch. But need to make sure before asking for a reseed

Mine is 0.08 if that helps.

• 4 weeks later...

If you want to fall back to L and join us you're more than welcome - it's only 10 minutes later

Hi, I am in L and would also assist with the 3:30 which is probably a more realistic goal.  Is there something to get the few hubbers together?

To the 8 other hubbers in group G:

I'll be the one furiously clinging to your back wheel.  Let's be friends?  :P

Hope you're quick enough…  ^_^

Hi, I am in L and would also assist with the 3:30 which is probably a more realistic goal.  Is there something to get the few hubbers together?

To be honest, we spoke about it (here) and nobody has said anything beyond that.

I'm still keen. I reckon we need to try find a very specific place to meet, a way to identify each other, maybe contact numbers (I think that was the biggest problem with I Team last year, some of us found each other, but there landed up being 2 or 3 groups because we couldn't all find each other)

I bought a entry from a guy who has an index of 24.7 and was seeded in E my index is 18.6. So my question is will they move me up the to a faster group?

What seeding index do the guys in B and C generally have?

Edited by Ryno.

To be honest, we spoke about it (here) and nobody has said anything beyond that.

I'm still keen. I reckon we need to try find a very specific place to meet, a way to identify each other, maybe contact numbers (I think that was the biggest problem with I Team last year, some of us found each other, but there landed up being 2 or 3 groups because we couldn't all find each other)

Start at P 14 min after L looking to do 3:30 have a friend on board who is a strong bunch rider. He said he will pull the entire P start trough to the M1 (okay he didnt really say that) doesnt mean we cant make him

So have created a Whatsapp group for all starting in Group L at 07h06.  I have invited all but "Silver Rider" and Track Nut" whom I could not find.  

The idea is to work together as a group, SHARE workload and hopefully get closer to 03h00 for the day.

Please inbox me your cellphone number in order to add you to the group - we will make arrangements for meeting up on the day there.

So have created a Whatsapp group for all starting in Group L at 07h06.  I have invited all but "Silver Rider" and Track Nut" whom I could not find.  

The idea is to work together as a group, SHARE workload and hopefully get closer to 03h00 for the day.

Please inbox me your cellphone number in order to add you to the group - we will make arrangements for meeting up on the day there.

The more the merrier for the work load.