Giveaway: Truth Coffee and Abid Clever Dripper

News bot

Read their page - and note that they haven't proof read their ad - at all. proof read their ad.  proo. 

Given that Masterson's sells an equivalent dripper for R20 odd plus better coffee, I'm not sure what the advantage is?

Given that Masterson's sells an equivalent dripper for R20 odd plus better coffee, I'm not sure what the advantage is?

Considered er-cup drip filter maker.

Read their page - and note that they haven't proof read their ad - at all. proof read their ad.  proo. 

Ironic hey?

typo fixed (thanks) (bits got deleted somehow! only ourselves to blame) anyhow, the big advantage, and price justification, is the clever way it allows you to control the brew time, have a closer look? Coffee doesn't start pouring through until you place the dripper on a cup.