The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

You're provoking him with a reply like that.

I should not feed the troll i Know...................Its Friday though and I could not resist, me bad

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very mature and deep thinking answer mr lecturer wannabee............

As I said yesterday... someone who cannot really comment without being derogatory about cyclist at the top of their sport, people who he has never met... who seems to get some sort of kick from doing so.... cannot really educate no matter how important he seems to think he is..... the majority of us do not live in the gutter... so there is nothing to be learned from the wannabe!!

And dare mention sky... and the comments go even lower if possible!!.... sad really!!

You're provoking him with a reply like that.

I can hear Ride of the Valkyries starting up...

Nah, there is history via PM.

Must a post be flagged as tongue-in-cheek for the simpletons to understand that it is humour. Or maybe it's just my humour about a why he kisses the bangle is not actually funny.

Hey, I was jealous enough already when I saw it on strava yesterday, Not only because you got to ride in the middle of the day but also because of the route. Looked like a beaut of a day. Haven't watched all 25 mins yet though.

Keep it for the spinning session.

Yep. Malaka.

Its Greek to me but you can't even spell that right..........fatti una sega!

Nah, there is history via PM.

Must a post be flagged as tongue-in-cheek for the simpletons to understand that it is humour. Or maybe it's just my humour about a why he kisses the bangle is not actually funny.

It's ok C29er, I get your humor more often than not. 

Sometimes I disagree with what you say (And keep it to myself) other times I agree 100% like our common disgrace for team Sky and Froome.

Sometimes I disagree with what you say (And keep it to myself) other times I agree 100% like our common disgrace for team Sky and Froome.

At least you keep it to you dislike Sky and Froome and just leave it at that..... without having to resort to derogatory and condescending innuendos and comments...

No comment as I'm being stalked by a guy who comments quite often for a guy who says he's never going to comment. FFS, why would you kiss your wrist to remind you of your girlfriend's love and support if there is not some action being expected after as a result of that love and support?

Its Greek to me but you can't even spell that right..........fatti una sega!

And so my point is proven with a 3 syllable word. Oh the irony of the reply.

At least you keep it to you dislike Sky and Froome and just leave it at that..... without having to resort to derogatory and condescending innuendos and comments...

Shaper, you and I have had our fallout too last year during the Tour. But I realized that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and one has to respect that even if it hurts your soul.

You know you can block him and never see a post from him again right? but then you'll miss it within a week and don't have the option of telling him you disagree anymore...

Another flat stage. But at least shorter than yesterday's mammoth 234km beast. Last day we'll see most of the sprinters. Gavaria will haul his bike over the hills and claim a jersey to go with 3 (or 4) wins. Only 4 riders have claimed 3 wins in their début Grand Tour. Quite an achievement by him.

Who are the others?

I find it best to just ignore the posts mostly. I just don't see why it is necessary to clutter up these threads about the Giro with endless bickering.

Back on point please.

Gaviria is on form that's for sure and has a super lead out. Seems Ewan is really having a bad Giro or his team suck. Greipel needs one more win but he is always there as the frozen chicken smuggler.