The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaviria is winning that points jersey in the same way Sagan wins the green jersey.. by a landslide.

Sagan is going to have to watch this laaitjie very closely when they go head yo head in a stage race...he has a taste for it now.. anyone know if he is scheduled to ride the TDF?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Mark Cavendish tweeted today that he is glad "Nand's" isn't riding TDF.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Gav is having the time of his life but I can't help thinking...when the cat is away.

true.

BUT

We've been saying for long that he is very talented and capable of a lot..bunch sprint..late attacks..

Edited by Gen

Gav is having the time of his life but I can't help thinking...when the cat is away.

Cat...

Kit Cat...

Kitten..

Kittel

????

Cat...

Kit Cat...

Kitten..

Kittel

????

Eish, I thought Cav and it was just an autocorrect to Cat. Your one is too much heavy lifting.

Cat...

Jaguar...

Team Sky's team car...

Viviani!

Flying high atm.. almost untouchable. . Definitely has the best legs atm.

Out of this world?  maybe?

Flip Gaviria is just too strong.

What a finish. .came from so far back.. just wow

He definitely joined the right team for the "Out of this world" comment. Talented rider none the less.

Not riding the TDF as Kittel still the number 1 on the squad. QS signing Gaviria definitely had an influence on Cav not renewing with QS. But then at last year's TDF he had the QS leadout train he never had when on the team.

Quite an achievement to win 4 stages in his début GT.

Eish, I thought Cav and it was just an autocorrect to Cat. Your one is too much heavy lifting.

Cat...

Jaguar...

Team Sky's team car...

Viviani!

Moved to Ford Mondeo this season.

Kuga... Cougar... Aaaargh. It's right there

Careful using Cougar in a racing thread, it has unsavoury connotations.

However much you dress it up, it's STILL a Ford Mondeo. Maybe there might be a Mustang appearance at an ITT much like the Jag F-Type a few years ago.

Careful using Cougar in a racing thread, it has unsavoury connotations.

However much you dress it up, it's STILL a Ford Mondeo. Maybe there might be a Mustang appearance at an ITT much like the Jag F-Type a few years ago.

A year behind......

post-77414-0-69015000-1495262356_thumb.jpg

Gaviria is winning that points jersey in the same way Sagan wins the green jersey.. by a landslide.

Sagan is going to have to watch this laaitjie very closely when they go head yo head in a stage race...he has a taste for it now.. anyone know if he is scheduled to ride the TDF?

Except Gaviria is also winning races, not just picking up points. Last year Cav took 4 wins in TDF, only a real Sagan fan would accept that Cav was not the better sprinter.  Maybe off-topic but there should be a sprinter's jersey and another with less prestige for the most consistent points gatherer. Zabel won 6 of them, 2 2nds and 4 3rds and no way was he the best sprinter in one of those years. "Only" 12 stage wins in 12 years. Changes to points awards make no difference to Sagan, he is just too consistent and performs where the sprinters can't.