Today's profile is pancake flat with a downhill gradient

????????????

Bring out the 60 blades...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulling out to the side, watching wheel to suck, motioning others in the break should rotate but adding little yourself,not exactly stoic stuff.

I could not agree more.

Quintana is such a leach, I find his tactics suck!!!

I think a number of people are basing it on every rider being fresh, rather than all fatigued.

Mist people believe NQ doesn't stand a chance, but aren't focussing on VN and TP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My opinion is that dumoulin will smash the tt and his competitors. And in retrospect, he does deserve it. I'm not crazy about him yet, but can't deny that he rode well.

I have a sneaky suspicion that quintana will be bumped from the podium.

All I know is that it will be a great tt to watch!

I think a number of people are basing it on every rider being fresh, rather than all fatigued.

Mist people believe NQ doesn't stand a chance, but aren't focussing on VN and TP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yip

Out of all of then Pinot and Zakarin have been riding the best the last few days and seem a little less fatigued than the rest, I reckon the 2 of them will ride a very good TT.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Did anyone do the math for the first TT during the Giro this year.?

Aa I scrolled down a bit more on that tweet conversation

But in the first giro TT Dumoulin gained 4.3 secs per km on Quintana this TT favour TD more. Barring a crash or mechanical TD has this.

Edited by Gen

I hope @carltonkirby is going to be wearing one of those incontinence diapers today. Going to be an exciting finale!!

By now the Network should have known to install a PortaLoo behind his mic in the commentarybox.

That way he can just enjoy and let rip all stage long

Way  :offtopic: !

I was flipping trough the channels this morning hoping to see some highlights from yesterdays stage.

Came up on ELEAGE '17 - What?, Seriously? They are broadcasting video games on sportchannels.

A bunch of kids playing in a StreetFighter tournament

Way :offtopic: !

I was flipping trough the channels this morning hoping to see some highlights from yesterdays stage.

Came up on ELEAGE '17 - What?, Seriously? They are broadcasting video games on sportchannels.

Lol..

There is actually a school league for it.. the Curro school in our dorp participate, if I ever thought of sending my kids there that made up my mind NOT to.. no ways in hell.

Get used to it bra. Big money in e-sports. I just finished watching most of the LOL MSI 2017 matches online. There are 17 year old kids making more money than I do in the pro LOL leagues.

BTW, Paul Roos now also has an e-sports team.

Edited by Moridin

The maglia rosa bearer is a master over 3 weeks

It's a professional sport with high stakes

And huge fan base

Yes, you must be getting old  :devil:

That won't warm me up  :huh: http://static2.giroditalia.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/T21_Milano_alt-2.jpg

And tomorrow we will see it again...

Amazing. I feel like I am watching Gladiators again.

Lekker Talus.

The gees must be awesome. Hopefully no spitting and cups of warm recycled lager....

The maglia rosa bearer is a master over 3 weeks

It's a professional sport with high stakes

And huge fan base

Yes, you must be getting old  :devil:

Sadly, I am getting old