Meet the adidas and Duesouth Wines2Whales #MyPartner Winners

News bot

One day i would like to see a W2W comp where the winners are actually people who cannot afford to do the W2W and not poeple on full suss carbon machines and fully spez kitted.

Not suggesting that the #MyPartner competition didn't go to deserving winners but here's a very recent competition that was open to whoever wanted it most: https://www.bikehub.co.za/features/_/articles/competitions/winners-of-the-2016-lovethebike-challenge-r5584

Also, when did three strips become confusable with an S?

Edited by Nick

This competition was open to whoever wanted it most: https://www.bikehub.co.za/features/_/articles/competitions/winners-of-the-2016-lovethebike-challenge-r5584

Also, when did three strips become confusable with an S?

Yes it was a bit tongue in cheek and jab at the spez owners, watched the videos now and i see the one outjie that was in the accident has (have) a spex helmet but then i noticed they both on tallboys...getting worse.

One day i would like to see a W2W comp where the winners are actually people who cannot afford to do the W2W and not poeple on full suss carbon machines and fully spez kitted.

I know one of the ladies that won, and you're comment is way out of line.

I would also have loved to win the entry, but no way do I reckon I deserve it more than the girls, or than a guy coming back from paralysis.

Haow Honourable Comrade, you must just withdraw that statement (in my best partamentarian voice)

I would also have loved to win the entry, but no way do I reckon I deserve it more than the girls, or than a guy coming back from paralysis.

Haow Honourable Comrade, you must just withdraw that statement (in my best partamentarian voice)

I didn't say they didn't deserve it all i said was i would like to see someone win it thats not on a bike worth more than an entry. yes i know thats not what this comp was all about. But thats the joys of freedom of speech and public forums.

Jammer meneer viljoen as jy voel ekt iemand beledig, was nie my intensie nie.

• 2 weeks later...