Unbelievable Online Bike shop Service from Rapide

dillon

I've also been really impressed with them recently.

I'd been saying to my significant other that there is a huge gap in the market for a decent online retailer in RSA - many exist but I've generally found them to be rubbish, especially after getting used to the incredible service from Chain Reaction Cycles and Wiggle when I was living in the UK.

Rapide seem fantastic but, as far as I can tell, only seem to sell their own products with a few exceptions here and there. Does anyone know what their deal is? If they did stock a whole range of products & brands they could be the people to move into that gap.

Wider range means he has to dependent on the likes of coolheat etc for stock... and therein lies the problem. Wayne is in charge of his own stuff and thats why it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Rapide FTW. Ordered parts for my new build and had them delivered straight to the bike shop. Parts got there the same day. Quicker than I could get there with thw frame they needed to go on.

Thats what we need more of!

Not gonna happen with Rapide. That's not how Wayne runs his business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I have bought from Wayne, I have had brilliant service.

Had my first experience with Rapide yesterday. Was amazing to get a reply within 10 minutes. Now I must just figure out if I need that wheelset or not

I am struggling myself in not ordering the wheelset, my wife will kill me if I do any upgrades now [emoji15]. Maybe for Christmas I might get something round and 29ish in a sock.

A bad day cycling is better than a good day working.

I am struggling myself in not ordering the wheelset, my wife will kill me if I do any upgrades now [emoji15]. Maybe for Christmas I might get something round and 29ish in a sock.

A bad day cycling is better than a good day working.

The wheels will make you faster, being faster than your wife will keep you alive,  no problem....

I ordered a few things from them on a monday afternoon. My delivery address is cape town. one of the items was a new handlebar for a buddy so the tuesday morning after it arrived i send a photo to my buddy saying his bar is here. He didn't believe me.

The only issue i have with ordering from rapide, when i order anywhere else even more so from an online shop thats based in CPT i expect the same level of service and i have not come across it yet.