Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

RLucas , no they are not .

I did my Health assessment last week .

Had to do as many push-ups in 1 min as possible (26 for a skinny roadie ) , then they calculate the step height according to height and I had to do 6min34 on a step of 38cm high .

You wear a HR strap and at the end of my 6 min , they look at your resting heart rate after 1 min post steps (if that makes sense ) .

You also do the grip strength test ... no idea why .

It is a lot tougher than previous tests , presuming push-ups and step ups is not your thing .

Yeah, same here. 6+min of steps, push-ups and handgrip. The latter strength tests dropped my fitness level and subsequent product discounts (now need more active days)! . Quite annoying - roadie with ‘poor’ strength.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also didn’t get my active day from my ride yesterday.. no email for me either. Why would they suddenly delink the devices? 

has anyone got their points for attakwas elite event?

They said they have upgraded their system, causing you to newly register all of your devices. 

Just looked, I got my active day yesterday. It was from the calories from my morning ride so my edge is obviously still linked. My steps are also showing there, I last synced yesterday morning after my ride with the watch so it is only showing some steps but at least it is there so the forerunner is still linked.

Anyone use their Wimpy voucher today? When i eventually tried to use it, it seems to not be on the page anymore.

Edit: ignore, seems to have been resolved

Edited by Ferro

Edit:    so you have a weekly wins target, it is the 0/3 on your dashboard.  For example 3 active days per week then to get a weekly win

Edited by Jackes

Edit:    so you have a weekly wins target, it is the 0/3 on your dashboard.  For example 3 active days per week then to get a weekly win

Does the Momentum week start on Sunday or Monday?

Just got the following email

At Multiply, we are continuously looking for ways to improve our service and your experience. Because of this, we have upgraded our systems and enhanced the way we collate your activity for 2020.

Simply log in with your Multiply credentials and follow the easy steps to relink your device.       Be sure to do this before 29 February 2020 so you don’t miss out on getting your Active Dayz recorded and rewarded.

Must we still do this if our device is syncing just fine?

Just got the following email

At Multiply, we are continuously looking for ways to improve our service and your experience. Because of this, we have upgraded our systems and enhanced the way we collate your activity for 2020.

Simply log in with your Multiply credentials and follow the easy steps to relink your device. Be sure to do this before 29 February 2020 so you don’t miss out on getting your Active Dayz recorded and rewarded.

Must we still do this if our device is syncing just fine?

Just double check that it is linked on multiply website.. one of ours client's active days are syncing but device is not linked anymore and we've had trouble linking it again.

You need to be relatively fit and have decent core strength.. there are pushups etc that need to be done.. but not all that hard if you are active

Not that hard. Can you do pushups (ladies ones for the Mrs will be fine)?

They also test your grip strength as well as make you walk up and down a step (time and height is determined by a programme).

Just double check that it is linked on multiply website.. one of ours client's active days are syncing but device is not linked anymore and we've had trouble linking it again.

Thanks, Gen. Will have a look. Your cheque is in the mail.

Thanks, Gen. Will have a look. Your cheque is in the mail.

Kept on getting a timed out response after we did the whole permission to share data bit..so pls keep an eye on it and let me know if you have a similar issue..because then there is def a communication problem between Multiply and the device website.. (this was garmin )

Kept on getting a timed out response after we did the whole permission to share data bit..so pls keep an eye on it and let me know if you have a similar issue..because then there is def a communication problem between Multiply and the device website.. (this was garmin )

Yep mine also does not want to link to Strava and Garmin. Timeout error.