Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With WW now onboard and Nando’s both giving cash back not so difficult to get to R500.00.

True, I never thought about the WW voucher way of getting extra zar into the account. Now we really need to confirm if this method counts.

With WW now onboard and Nando’s both giving cash back not so difficult to get to R500.00.

who still buys Nandos overpriced pigeons ?

Dont get me wrong, I love the taste, but find their pricing (last time I looked) to be absurd.

who still buys Nandos overpriced pigeons ?

Dont get me wrong, I love the taste, but find their pricing (last time I looked) to be absurd.

Buying thru the Momentum app you get 25% discount - Nandos then almost becomes normal price!????????

I can't imagine that cashbacks would count towards the R500.  My guess is that it will have to be a deposit.

"Points are rewarded monthly for maintaining a minimum daily balance. A deposit of at least R500 every month is also required."

I can't imagine that cashbacks would count towards the R500. My guess is that it will have to be a deposit.

The confusion come when for argument sake - when a purchase of a R100 Nando’s voucher you get a choice take R100 from my credit card and R25 goes to your Momentum money wallet or only take R75 from credit card for the R100 voucher. So this R25 does this become part of a R500 deposited or not?

"Points are rewarded monthly for maintaining a minimum daily balance. A deposit of at least R500 every month is also required."

As I said, I cannot imagine that they would let cashbacks, which is what you are describing, would form part of the money that you need to "deposit" into your wallet.   But that is just my opinion. 

Question - does anyone know if you can get the extra "Multiply Smart Shopper points" when you use the PnP Bottles app?

As in when you buy at the till at PnP and swipe your PnP smart shopper as well as the Multiply card you used to earn PnP points a little faster?

Sooo, how many push-ups to get max fitness score in 1 min?

Ive always tested orange an the healthy heart score, so never got level 5 returns.

I went for my yearly asessment in Feb, and this time their little device that tests cholesterol could give HDL, LDL and triglycerate numbers too. My total cholesterol was 5.65, but LDL was low and HDL higher, triglyceride ratio was very low, which gave me my first green rating ever.

I now have to go do a fitness assesment, but my left hand is weak, it is a bit fooked ever since a car drove over it long ago. I am going to guess that I wont do well on a grip test, push-ups is a must.

Edited by Christie

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I am the only one that only picked up on this now... 

The additional GP visit that you could get as part of your Health returns rewards program per year, has also fallen away as part of the 2021 changes. 

Sheesh, they really are chasing savings for them! 

• 3 weeks later...

Sooo, how many push-ups to get max fitness score in 1 min?

Ive always tested orange an the healthy heart score, so never got level 5 returns.

I went for my yearly asessment in Feb, and this time their little device that tests cholesterol could give HDL, LDL and triglycerate numbers too. My total cholesterol was 5.65, but LDL was low and HDL higher, triglyceride ratio was very low, which gave me my first green rating ever.

I now have to go do a fitness assesment, but my left hand is weak, it is a bit fooked ever since a car drove over it long ago. I am going to guess that I wont do well on a grip test, push-ups is a must.

a bit late but >30 push ups in a minute should do the trick.

Question - does anyone know if you can get the extra "Multiply Smart Shopper points" when you use the PnP Bottles app?

As in when you buy at the till at PnP and swipe your PnP smart shopper as well as the Multiply card you used to earn PnP points a little faster?

These days you dont have to carry or swipe both cards, at least for me, I just swipe the SS card but still get my MM rewards in cash to my MM wallet. If you SS card is linked to the Bottles App then you should still get the extra points/rewards. Easy to check just check on the wallet app and it will give the history of your shopping, try identify the purchase through the bottles app. I hope this is what you were looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

My mother is retired and stay at home 95% of the time.   What crap is this? There is nowhere in the points guide anything stipulated about max non travel days!

"she has reached the maximum consecutive non-travelling Safe Dayz and will only qualify again once a journey recording is received."

My mother is retired and stay at home 95% of the time. What crap is this? There is nowhere in the points guide anything stipulated about max non travel days!

"she has reached the maximum consecutive non-travelling Safe Dayz and will only qualify again once a journey recording is received."

Jackes if you want I can try find out what's going on here.. I've taken your complaint up with the contact centre but they would need a membership number in order to provide detailed feedback.

You can PM me the number if you want because that is a valid complaint and I would also like to know why they have a cap on consecutive non traveling safe dayz.

post-39623-1617960230849.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So I actually bought my first woolworths voucher, only to get a cashback of 7.1% instead of the 12% back.  

I queried this and low and behold......  "The pick n pay and woolworths monthly limit is combined. You earn 12% on the first R3,000 spend per month"

These benefits are really getting thin!