Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

We have 2 cars insured with Momentum. Both cars are in my wife's name. Only she can get SafeDayz now, despite me also being a registered driver on the insurance. Seems crazy to me......

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The app is just so broken. Such a hit and miss with things working and rewards being claimable. Am i the only one struggling this much?

If you have medical, multiply, life and short term with them….   Is it still necessary to do a health and fitness assessment?   Where do they play a role?    Trying to figure out if it is necessary or worth it

On 2/3/2024 at 1:18 PM, Jackes said:

If you have medical, multiply, life and short term with them….   Is it still necessary to do a health and fitness assessment?   Where do they play a role?    Trying to figure out if it is necessary or worth it

Anybody perhaps?

1 hour ago, Jackes said:

Anybody perhaps?

@Jackeswe have all of that and did it. I can't give you specifics of why, as my wife is the brains in our house, and she, trying to work through all the changes, believes it will still benefit us. I seem to recall it was for the life insurance, but I stand to be corrected.

Edited by Dusty

The life is the one I am concerned about, but cannot see that or if the fitnesse assessment will be necessary 

So the latest surprise for me is, in my instance I am the only one on the medical aid as well. 

So I was totally aware that I only can go onto the Inspire plus, but I understood that my wife, that was on my Multiply family package, would be locked in/stay on Multiply Premier.   And so she did, until the end of January.    Now, nothing.   She cannot join Multiply premier, she does not stay there, she is just booted....     The only way for her to get rewards/benefits from multiply, is I have to go down to Multiply premier.   

I see within the next month one or two Momentum products is going to be cancelled.   This has been coming for a WHILE and there is a few that does not make sense anymore and is also not worth the effort anymore... 

• 4 weeks later...

So my latest surprise is that we on the flagship Inspire Plus now only get R1,000 worth of Woolies vouchers, where we got R3,000 last year.    Great product this Multiply of 2024.... 

• On Multiply Inspire Plus and Engage Plus a monthly grocery spend limit of R1 000 applies to the main member, R500 to the partner and each adult dependant, and R250 for each registered child dependant.