Rides in Hermanus area over the next couple of weeks

I am moving to Hermanus in December but will be there from Thursday 13th October for about 10 days.I am bringing my mtb down with me.Are there any regular rides (nothing hectic or too pacy lol) that I could possibly join..... even 2 or 3 riders would be fine.I don't mind riding on the road if that is possible too.

If I were to ride on my own on the Hemel en Aarde trails,would it be safe and possibly out towards Stanford.

Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.

Hemel and Aarde is safe - chat to the guys at Eoudia.

The urban trails are also fun

Stanford has a nice group leaving most weekends (sat) from Die Ou Meul opp caltex - two groups, slow and fast

New trails at Stanford Valley - that group will be able to tell you.

pm Johan Malan - there are two guys who commute the Hermanus Stanford route - they are beginning to leave a nice trail on the side of the road.  Stay off the tar

Bike shops in Hermanus

White Stone Cycles - Paul

Hermanus Cycles - Leon

Precision Cycles - Rene

Eoudia - Riaan

Hi,

Recently acquired a weekend spot down there and have discovered the basic black, red routes etc I would really like to join a group for a longer ride -70+km. 

i'm down there on Sat 22nd Oct, would appreciate a PM if there is a couple of people doing a longer route.

Cheers,

Des 

Will be in onrus the december holidays and would love to ride, however not gonna ride alone, so thanx for the info. Hopefully see you guys on the trails.