Need a lift from Cpt To Swellendam for The DC

Lostee

Fellow Hubbers doing the DC or travelling to that side, I need your help...

Due to work commitments, I'm not able to leave with my team. Now I need a lift from Cape Town Airport, or around there, on Friday evening, 25 Nov 2016, to Swellendam. I will have only my bike and a backpack.

If you can help, please pm me so we can chat more about the details such as pick up point, fee, etc

PS: I just need a lift to Swellendam. I have accommodation and a lift coming back.

Edited by Lostee

Cycle there, it will be a good warm up LOL....

Haha, and I would make it there before midnight... :whistling:

I'll keep an eye on this thread because I can only let you know closer to the time.

Thank you. I will 'bumb' it too closer to the time.

• 1 month later...

Looks like I will be sorted Friday night going to Swellendam. Thank you everybody.

Is there anyone going back to Cpt after the race? Someone who has space for me and my bag, please. Bike will go back with my team mates the following day.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Reason: I have recently moved up to Jhb and I am thinking after the race I should go spend some time with family before I come back up to Jhb for the grind again. I'll miss out on the Sat festivities, I know, but this to me is more important.

I've had vehicle drama so I'm afraid I can't offer, I'm relying on someone else.

No worries, your work on race day will be more than enough.

Thanks a lot, Az!