Win 1 of 2 Absa Cape Epic team entries with USN

News bot

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can you not enter without strava,say using a garmin ? not everybody does strava

Connect your Garmin to Strava.  Simples.

i'm in, won lucky happy with Food Lovers, would love to win here too

Disqualify!  Can't win twice!

can you not enter without strava,say using a garmin ? not everybody does strava

Doubt it, just link your garmin to strava. It's easy enough and automatically loads your rides onto strava from garmin connect.

Entered. Does all the km's need to be MTB km's? 

the rules doesn't seem to state that, also it doesn't necessarily say that the most distance/time/climbing wins, it still complete the challenges and be eligible.

How the hell am I going to get 2500m of climbing in a single ride in Bloemfontein.... :eek:

Edit : The one hill we have in Bloem that is 1km long, I'm going to have to ride it at least 24 times. Going to be fun :ph34r:

Edited by Wil6

Entered!! I think they should make it compulsory that at least half of each activity should be done off road or at least on gravel road.  We don’t want any inexperienced riders take on “the most difficult MTB race in the world” without being able to ride off road.

My wife would kill me if I entered and demanded more ride time to comply.

Wonder what Science to Sport will say about the training program? 

Entered!! I think they should make it compulsory that at least half of each activity should be done off road or at least on gravel road.  We don’t want any inexperienced riders take on freedom challenge without being able to ride off road.

corrected.