Pioneer Tombeej

ScottCM

Now you've got me wondering who you are - I haven't raced boats since 2008 so someone from my past...?

I know people, that know people.  :whistling:

Nah, just a very astute observer from your previous posts on the hub. I have the long term memory of an elephant. 

Oh yes. I did paddle surfskis and K1s before. But nowhere as good as you did though.

Edited by Moridin

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done.

We were actaully talking about him in the car on the drive back yesterday, wondering where the hell he has been?

Clearly out training.

Well done TonBeej !

On a similar note. does anyone know if that nutter Gray, finished the Shova on his unicycle ?

Gray is a clubmate of mine, and he's the one who deserves the kudos. There were 2 guys on uni's who completed the Shova yesterday (my apologies to the other guy - don't know his name).

Gray is a clubmate of mine, and he's the one who deserves the kudos. There were 2 guys on uni's who completed the Shova yesterday (my apologies to the other guy - don't know his name).

I saw a guy at the start riding what looked like the front half of a penny-farthing, was this him?

Shaun Murphy I believe

We passed them on the road just after water point 1, climbing one of the small drags before the turn towards Cato Ridge.

Anyone know how they fair on the downhills?

I saw a guy at the start riding what looked like the front half of a penny-farthing, was this him?

Ja here is Grey on his uni.

I think it's a 36 inch fixie wheel.

So while I might have been a bit longer on the road, at least I could freewheel and relax whenever I felt like it, and draft as well of course. Gray had to pedal nonstop the whole way while balancing on 1 wheel. I'm guessing his core muscles are far more sore than his legs muscles today.

post-22004-0-80842000-1476709375_thumb.jpg