Bonus

I'm still positive that Berto will go on the attack in one of the upcoming stages from far out, and take back 3 min to put him back in the top 6.

The way this tour is going anything is indeed possible.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still positive that Berto will go on the attack in one of the upcoming stages from far out, and take back 3 min to put him back in the top 6.

Well he friggen better, I had to put him in my Team no... had now choice.

Come on Berto!! win a stage for pappa!

Edited by Patchelicious

Well he friggen better, I had to put him in my Team no... had now choice.

Come on Berto!! win a stage for pappa!

Lol.. he is on my bench now.. waiting for more news of Majka before I make my final decision. .I only have 1 spot to play with now that Demare is also out..[emoji53]

Lol.. he is on my bench now.. waiting for more news of Majka before I make my final decision. .I only have 1 spot to play with now that Demare is also out..[emoji53]

Luxuries!!

I have no spots, had to use all my subs because Porte and Cav can't stay upright and because Sagan was being made an example of. 

Luxuries!!

I have no spots, had to use all my subs because Porte and Cav can't stay upright and because Sagan was being made an example of. 

My fantasy tour was in the gutter on day2 already. i also had to pick between Greipel and Kittel and went with the Gorilla cos I like him a lot more and he doesnt throw hissy fits.

The way this tour is going anything is indeed possible.

Not just this tour, The racing this season has been in a new level. When has an oke ever stopped for a dump and still won the Giro.

In general I think the racing this year has been closer and better.

My fantasy tour was in the gutter on day2 already. i also had to pick between Greipel and Kittel and went with the Gorilla cos I like him a lot more and he doesnt throw hissy fits.

Reminds me of the saying " If you make decisions with your heart, you are going to end up with heart disease".

Luxuries!!

SNAP. Lost the same 3 from my team....

Next year we may have to have a Le Tour Fantasy DeathPool.  Win points for predicting when cyclists will drop/crash out.

Edited by Davey_Jones

I watched the highlights again of yesterday just cause it was such a great stage.

AG2R had a crazy good day, would've loved to see Bardet get 40 seconds for their and his efforts.

Bardet can teach Froome a thing or two about descending (And Froome Can descend)

Rigo kept his cool with the mechanical and didn't once skip a turn upfront when they chased Bardet.

Barguil is back to the form he was 2 years ago, should have quite a bounty on his head after his contract expires at Sunweb next year. He reminds me a lot of  Richard Virenque.

Bling is also in good form for once, Kittel still has two stage wins left IMO so the battle for green will be separated by only a few points in Paris.

Tiesj Benoot, great Belgian prospect. (Pity Wellens is so quite up till now)

Aru and Martin is probably the only two who will be able to drop Froome (That's after a day of tactics depleting Sky's resources before the foot of a final climb) 

It's a pity Froome will take time back on Aru and Bardet easily in the ITT even if they managed to come within 5 seconds of the yellow jersey.

Contador, Quintana and Pinot would all want a stage win in the Alps, so I expect something special to come there.

Oh and Kwiatkowski isn't human. Now we know why Stannard was excluded from the Tour.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Cav'

Yes its Rafal, He was right behind Geraint when he fell. Had absolutely no where to go but over poor old Gee.

Read a report from G himself who says it happened the other way round. R Majka cut in front of him and then on the straight section lost his front wheel and went down with G having nowhere to go but over Rafa.

Majka won't start tomorrow [emoji24]

back to the overview

Press Releases | 10.07.2017

No fractures for Rafal Majka, still the BORA – hansgrohe leader decided to leave the Tour de France.

After his bad crash yesterday in one of the downhill sections, the BORA – hansgrohe leader suffers from heavy contusions and lost a lot of skin. Together with his BORA – hansgrohe Team, Majka decided to leave the Tour de France. After some rest to recover, he will refocus and prepare for the rest of the season.

“I have pain everywhere today, but I was lucky to have no fractures at all. I cannot explain exactly what happened when I crashed. I didn’t break or anything, but my front wheel slipped away. Also Risto, our mechanic, almost fell when he arrived with the spare bike. There must have been some oil or something similar on the road. However, after the crash I suffered a lot. I want to thank my whole BORA – hansgrohe team, everybody waited for me first, but we told Emanuel to go and save our chances in the GC, then Jay was with me and brought me up to the next bigger group. Also thanks to Michal Kwiatkowski who helped me in the end. After this heavy crash, it does not make any sense to keep on fighting. I can hardly breath because of the pain. We had to take a wise decision, for my health, but also for the rest of the season. I’ll take some rest now, then I will start preparing myself for the rest of the season.” – Rafal Majka

Edited by Gen

No rest day for me ????

Yay

Watched the entire stage after missing it yesterday ????

Rigo' had one big gear available for the sprint and had his loose ear piece in his mouth and managed to win this big stage ????????????

Edited by 'Dale