cSixx launch new 9Series performance chainguides

News bot

I have used a cSixx guide before, and it was awesome .... I am sure this will also be awesome, but at 2K ... einna ... yes yes yes you can get your colourway right and all and all .... 

I have used a cSixx guide before, and it was awesome .... I am sure this will also be awesome, but at 2K ... einna ... yes yes yes you can get your colourway right and all and all .... 

still wont fit my bike though?

Even Specialized can sell you a small chain guide for $33?

http://store.dunbarcycles.com/images/product/s/specialized-mini-chain-guide-256px-256px.png

Are they taking the piss? 2k for a tiny carbon chain guide?

not wanting to defend the pricing here, but I would love to know the number of (skilled) man hours to manufacture the guide, not to mention the cost for the hardware.

No one has to buy the 9 series carbon guide. Nothing wrong with the 3 series guides for less than half that price. I have the 6 series on my bike.

You know where you can find all the cSixx stuff...

No one has to buy the 9 series carbon guide. Nothing wrong with the 3 series guides for less than half that price. I have the 6 series on my bike.

How about a 50% discount on one of these babies :-) 

I had the 3 series on my previous stumpy and it was rock solid

You get what you pay for. If you want to save some cash and buy something cheaper go for it but then don't complain every time you drop a chain in a race because u wanted to save a few bucks and bought a shitty product.