cSixx launch new 9Series performance chainguides

News bot

You get what you pay for. If you want to save some cash and buy something cheaper go for it but then don't complain every time you drop a chain in a race because u wanted to save a few bucks and bought a shitty product.

Strong first post, welcome! Have you or are you planning on purchasing one?

Haha shot man. Yeah first post. Nope i dont have one ive got the 3 series enduro guide and most of their other products and i have never dropped a chain since using it. I have also had other chainguides which gave me problemes and dropping a chain in a dh or enduro run or xc race can cost you a race so i think spending some extra cash on something that works will pay off in the long run. I have also tried this guide on a gnarly ride so i know it works haha.

James, are you a product tester for Csixx? Csixx is a great SA and Cape Town brand, but the pricing has always put me off. For instance, you can get a 35g One Up chain guide from CRC for around R380.00 . That puts it in perspective. An extra R1200.00 to save 10g. Mmmmm, no thanks. 

Csixx has great products and local is lekka!

I can only afford the chain guard/slap sock, it works 100%!

Can only dream of the rest.