Rocky Mountain Bikes in JHB ?

MarkusGr1

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can look at "Rocky Mountain" Bikes is Johannesburg ? Is there a retailer that sells this brand in Jhb ?

I like the look of the bikes but would like to get a good feel before buying one.

Your feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

go onto the web site This Way out.

Yeah for last seasons bikes....."thiswayout"...where are 2017's bikes and prices???????

Yeah for last seasons bikes....."thiswayout"...where are 2017's bikes and prices???????

ditto here - no word on 2017 models .....

Apparently the distributor has lost the Rocky Mountain agency, Race Face goes along with it. So we may not see any 2017 bikes and parts... Sad as I love my Rocky and wanted a new one soon. 

Apparently the distributor has lost the Rocky Mountain agency, Race Face goes along with it. So we may not see any 2017 bikes and parts... Sad as I love my Rocky and wanted a new one soon. 

sheesh, really - that didn't take long

ditto here - no word on 2017 models .....

2017 models only available from January. The Element 970 RSL (my next bike!!) will be about R86k in ZA.

MSRP in CAD in Canada is CAD6499. CAD4800 for the 950 RSL

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can look at "Rocky Mountain" Bikes is Johannesburg ? Is there a retailer that sells this brand in Jhb ?

I like the look of the bikes but would like to get a good feel before buying one.

Your feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

Have a look here for Joburg retailers , maybe one of these can help

http://www.hullabaloo.co.za/#!/rocky-mountain-m

Edited by Uni

Not sure where you got this from? do you mind elaborating?

Edited by Raab

I don't think they lost the distribution. 2017 bikes arriving as far as I know in January. . .2017 will be worth the wait. Saw the new element in Canada and it is drool worthy!