Absa Cape Epic 2017

Acerunner

I see the live stream on the epic website is behind. Where do you guys get live info from?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the live stream on the epic website is behind. Where do you guys get live info from?

The live updates on the Epic website

"Shurter now driving at the front.".

Hold on youngsters it's going to get wild.

The live updates on the Epic website

Cheers Gerry, found the updates about 10 seconds aftyer I posted :whistling:  :whistling:

Why is Nino not on a Rock Shox inverted shock. I thought this new shock was the bees knees??

Why is Nino not on a Rock Shox inverted shock. I thought this new shock was the bees knees??

Nino has traditionally used DT Swiss forks, but I think Scott have now moved to Fox. Hence no RS-1

Nino has traditionally used DT Swiss forks, but I think Scott have now moved to Fox. Hence no RS-1

Nope, Rockshox is a product of SRAM, Personal preference I believe. Saw it at the Olympics where even Kulhavy used the SID WorldCup instead of the RS-1

I am a big Nino fan (not as much Scott). He is an amazing athlete. His work ethic is at just another level. I just truly hope he is going on his own capabilities and not some induced from a vile....

There are those athletes that we only see once in a lifetime... Jesse Owens, Federer, Schumacher, Senna, Sagan, Nino.... (not going to mention Bolt - not convinced about his bloodwork)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Seems like Songo have had an issue?

Sauser struggling yes

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk