The GT Bicycles Good Times Tour hits South Africa

News bot

Pity its on the same day as the WP enduro at helderberg, seems like a bit of an oversight, id really like to ride a sanction!

Pity its on the same day as the WP enduro at helderberg, seems like a bit of an oversight, id really like to ride a sanction!

Thought they were only having the Helion there to test? Bit late notice but good on them for bring a test day and some pro's out to play. (y)

It's been on social media for a while now... Not only the hub, try following GT bikes on facebook maybe?

Bad marketing strategy? That's like preaching to the converted, a social media/fb promo follows or aligns to media campaign. 

Thought they were only having the Helion there to test? Bit late notice but good on them for bring a test day and some pro's out to play. (y)

I completely agree, stoked to have them here... but I'd much rather see martin maes race (and smoke our locals) than ride a gt helion

It's been on social media for a while now... Not only the hub, try following GT bikes on facebook maybe?

if it's not on thehub, it never happened....

believe it or not. ......there are people who do not use Facebook.

GT advertised it on the hub 24hrs prior to the single CT event.

A little better market penetration next time if they spread the word a little earlier/further.