Introducing the Zipp 454 NSW carbon clincher

News bot

Zipp’s new 454 NSW Carbon Clincher is radical by design, evolutionary by nature. In the natural world, creatures are honed over generations to achieve a competitive edge within their environment. The result of this natural design process is adaptation − new shapes and forms that achieve a higher degree of efficiency and control.

Click here to view the article

That will be about R65k landed in SA....damnnnnn

It better make me my pre-coffee ride at that price.....

What always amazes me is how things radically changes when it has evolved to a point. Now they are looking at Nature-A wheel is not a natural object so how do you want to solve it by looking at a whale's fins? Its like trying to solve a algebra equation with a watermelon. I think it is all Marketing hype. 

What always amazes me is how things radically changes when it has evolved to a point. Now they are looking at Nature-A wheel is not a natural object so how do you want to solve it by looking at a whale's fins? Its like trying to solve a algebra equation with a watermelon. I think it is all Marketing hype. 

Do you know that for example velcro is based on bio mimicry? Is that not a very usefull invention? Why not bring this form of invention to cycling?

Please get educated on the matter before you make stupid comments.