Kachelhoffer, Seyffert triumph in Sanlam MTB Invitational

News bot

Pieter Seyffert - ex roadie doper now looking for greener pastures on the mountain bike. 

What gets me is that guys like Seyffert ruined the local pro road scene with their misdeeds and despicable behavior and now feel it OK to jump ship to mountain biking, no doubt to get hold of some more sponsorship money.

I really think that life time bans should be standard in our sport. 

Pieter Seyffert - ex roadie doper now looking for greener pastures on the mountain bike. 

What gets me is that guys like Seyffert ruined the local pro road scene with their misdeeds and despicable behavior and now feel it OK to jump ship to mountain biking, no doubt to get hold of some more sponsorship money.

I really think that life time bans should be standard in our sport. 

Agreed, lets get Patch in here to seal the deal!

jis but you okes are a bunch of sour grapes! starting to sound like broken records. Save your comments for friday otherwise

Sad but true...try get/secure a sponsor (any sponsor) for an athlete (any athlete in any discipline) in cycling, tell me its easy...because of these cases where a sponsor pours his money in and the athlete dopes...

Sponsors are few and far between because they don't want their name associated to cycling...

Agreed, lets get Patch in here to seal the deal!

No need, I'm not going to shout and scream about this.

Lots have people have an opinion on the topic.

Edited by Patchelicious