BLACK FRIDAY AT CWC!!!

CWC Online

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That repair stand is so tempting

I bought one the previous time they were on sale. Works fine.

Hopefully the shimano xt m8020 pedals will get onto the sale list.....

Guys... we receiving all orders, system is not sending confirmation mails out, but we are receiving your payments.

Would be great if someone could reply to emails... Called several times and emailed and still no response that my order was received, however the cash did go off my Credit Card pretty promtly.

Just for the record, i ordered :

2X Racing Ralp Snakeskin = R1100 

1X XT Pedals = R850 

1X XT brake set = R2750 

Delivery door to door R100

So if someone could please confirm this... txs

Would be great if someone could reply to emails... Called several times and emailed and still no response that my order was received, however the cash did go off my Credit Card pretty promtly.

1X XT Pedals = R850 

1X XT brake set = R2750 

Delivery should be free on that order.

we are receiving orders, but pop a mail anyway, working late tonight to catch up 

I also had the same problem no order reflected yet CC debited, Black Friday on hold ...not worth it given the issues.

I didnt get an order number, contents are still sitting in the shopping cart but the amount went off my card. Do I need to send you an email with the items and my site username or are you receiving the orders?

Same happened to me, I printed to pdf the shopping card and sent it with my confirmation of payment email to CWC. No reply as yet, but am sure they working on it.

So, I have one order which has been processed, but the payment is not reflecting (so I dont know if its been processed properly), and another order which payment has been processed, but is not reflecting at all (no order number). 

I would like to send my brother to collect my stuff, but I don't want to waste his time.

I have sent a couple emails, and called multiple times. I appreciate that you guys are busy, but I think you should attend to the past orders before taking in more and more new orders. Its very frustrating.

Edited by Robrider

Pleeeaaaase uncle Chris and team Pro PLT Compact 2 OS Road Handlebars pleeeeaaaaase and some Shimano road stems.

1X XT Pedals = R850 

1X XT brake set = R2750 

Any chance of an answer? 3.5 hours later....