BLACK FRIDAY AT CWC!!!

CWC Online

To all our clients. We are are experiencing some problems due to the unbelievable traffic on our site but believe me we will sort you all out.

Luckily we are not the only online store in the country having these problems.

Thanks for your support so far.

Regards

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To all our clients. We are are experiencing some problems due to the unbelievable traffic on our site but believe me we will sort you all out.

Luckily we are not the only online store in the country having these problems.

Thanks for your support so far.

Regards

Thanks for that I look forward to getting a turn, just a reminder then as nobody has acknowledged the request as of yet:

http://www.cwcycles....-chain-11-speed

http://www.cwcycles....pd-silver-chain

http://www.cwcycles....tool-chain-tool

http://www.cwcycles....rs-5050-3-pedal

And Arch rims please. And a Ybike in pink…prices on all please

Email sent at 11:55 am this morning and still nothing

No order number other than this

"Your transaction cannot be completed due to an error.  Reason Transaction Cancelled (990028)"

Money off my account.

"Your transaction cannot be completed due to an error.  Reason Transaction Cancelled (990028)"

Money off my account.

Same, but I called them and they say the order is logged on their system.

Dont stress

Money off my account.

I have the same issue, items still show in my cart but money has gone out my CC. phoned and was told to email online@cycycles.co.za . Did that but been hours and no acknowledgement that they are looking into it or anything. Suppose they are very busy, i'll just be very bummed if because of this when they do eventually get to the emails they no longer have stock of the items i paid for this morning already.

I appreciate the difficulties CWC are experiencing. Hectic traffic over this busy period. Well done for pushing through and making the good prices available.

All that's missing is the super friendly reduced price on the Shimano xt m8020 pedals.

Reduction from R1590.00 please

Shame I feel for you guys on a day like this, super busy and impatient people to try and keep happy at the same time. Thanks for the great deals today!

Not to worry, we received all payment, but you not the confirmation. So we processing all.

Not to worry, we received all payment, but you not the confirmation. So we processing all.

In my case you may have received triple payment  :whistling:

But I'm sure you'll sort that out.

I pushed something through now for eft but didn't get the bank details on the email sent to me ! I dnt wanna loose the items on the 15min to pay , what can I do

At 07:00 I got as far as giving my OTP then had a failed payment. Tried multiple times today to no avail. Finally I gave up trying. Ordered from Wiggle and Chain Reaction Cycles. Would have preferred to support local.