• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

attachicon.gifIMG_0735.jpg

Love this pic by Jered Gruber.

Can Wouter win his 2nd Monument?

have a feeling we are going to have an un expected winner....with no Sagan etc....WVA V MvDP is a go...until they both stop working...their teams are going to be important...Sep Vanmarke would be a great winner....its going to be a fast hard race....and i will be glued to the TV...2ND best race of the year..

have a feeling we are going to have an un expected winner....with no Sagan etc....WVA V MvDP is a go...until they both stop working...their teams are going to be important...Sep Vanmarke would be a great winner....its going to be a fast hard race....and i will be glued to the TV...2ND best race of the year..

I would be happy if Sep got the win.. man that guy has had so much bad luck at that race and when he didn't have bad luck he wasn't the strongest on the day.

The old adage of 'you're as good as your last game' will bring out the best of the best contenders this Sunday. I'ts going to be a challenge as I see that the mobile chicane that is the S-Works piloted by Alaphilippe is riding on Sunday.

gonna be a fun old day

Am I the only one who can’t believe the Ronde is not live on Supersport? Second biggest one day race of the year, this year the biggest as there is no Roubaix. I know we will be able to find a stream, but they have a nasty habit of hanging at the most critical parts of the race.

Am I the only one who can’t believe the Ronde is not live on Supersport? Second biggest one day race of the year, this year the biggest as there is no Roubaix. I know we will be able to find a stream, but they have a nasty habit of hanging at the most critical parts of the race.

I dont see anything either. WTF.

"every race of the international cycling season..."

Uhm, nope!

Eina! What a freak crash incident for the rainbow jersey. Hitting a media scooter whilst at the head of the race with Wouter and Mathieu while being on the radio with his team, one handed and distracted. Looks like a fracture; fortunately no concussion.

Elegant-Quickstep (who changed their name for thhe race) will be forced to chase.
C'mon Bettiol / van Marcke / EF!

pic Getty Sport

NJczjx4TxjvzDeSzMp2p7W-970-80.jpg

Edited by 'Dale