Maybe Movistar can challenge a formidable team

Perfect execution by the rainbow jersey in her final season 

Pic Cor Vos

CORVOS_00032915-294-1340x893.jpg

Edited by 'Dale

2 snakes chasing a leading quintet

What a race

I expect that the first snake will gulp up the head of the race

Whoever saved their legs the best will pack the best sprint and EVERYONE is at threshold

2 snakes chasing a leading quintet

What a race

I expect that the first snake will gulp up the head of the race

Whoever saved their legs the best will pack the best sprint and EVERYONE is at threshold

Apparently that was Mads Pedersen but brilliant work from Stuyven to get him into position once the race was brought back together. Kudo's to Trek for salvaging their weekend. 

Another solid ride from Pidcock as well. He is going to be one to look out for this season.

Just finished watching the replay now. Had my Mom over, so decided to have a delayed viewing and try not look at any results/comments.

Qhubeka-Assos (with 4 guys) doing a lot of the work to bring the 3rd group back tot he 2nd group and then to be nowhere at the finish.

Agree with the comment from ‘Dale, on Pederson, deserved this after his unusual year in the rainbow Jersey.

Just finished watching the replay now. Had my Mom over, so decided to have a delayed viewing and try not look at any results/comments.

Qhubeka-Assos (with 4 guys) doing a lot of the work to bring the 3rd group back tot he 2nd group and then to be nowhere at the finish.

Agree with the comment from ‘Dale, on Pederson, deserved this after his unusual year in the rainbow Jersey.

On what website were you watching? With dstv seemingly dropping live cycling, I am going to get a Telkom line and package so I can watch cycling and rallying

What a very cool race - im just loving what the likes of MVP and WVA are bringing to these races - just creating a buzz like no other and its just bringing the best out of all the riders, guys are not afraid to take chances - this is great.

On what website were you watching? With dstv seemingly dropping live cycling, I am going to get a Telkom line and package so I can watch cycling and rallying

Please oh please consider anyone else but Telkom. You will never get rid of them.

Order through Afrihost or any of the other big Internet Service Providers. They will then arrange everything on their side, even if the physical Fibre line is owned by OpenServe(Telkom). Usually installation and routers are free if you stick with them for 12 months.

the GCN+ app, it shows “Replay”.

1c0c48b60562e4a2042bef16ee1dfc64.jpg