4          Wout van Aert (Bel) Jumbo-Visma   00:00:51
5          Thomas Pidcock (GBr) Ineos Grenadiers      00:00:54
6          Michael Gogl (Aut) Qhubeka-Assos
7          Tadej Pogacar (Slo) UAE Team Emirates
8          Simon Clarke (Aus) Qhubeka-Assos  00:02:25
9          Jakob Fuglsang (Den) Astana Premier Tech
10        Pello Bilbao (Spa) Bahrain Victorious           00:02:39

Wow!

We we're blessed with a seriously impressive final 7 whole delivered a stunning finish.

MvdP looking unbeatable today.

Odds are very good with whoever wins Strade to follow it up with a win at Milan San Remo. Not many would bet against MvdP in two weeks time, even if he didn't win today.

SB-W delivered an action packed race and so did the Men's race. Absolute scenes in Siena and her white roads! Both Van Der Broek Blaak and Van Der Poel where deserved winners. Some incredible rides by others in both races as well. Man there's going to be loads to talk about from this race heading into MSR with Van Der Poel being an obvious favourite to win that as well.

Also hats off to Qhubeka for a being a presence in the race and to Gogl for getting a fine 6th place.

SB-W delivered an action packed race and so did the Men's race. Absolute scenes in Siena and her white roads! Both Van Der Broek Blaak and Van Der Poel where deserved winners. Some incredible rides by others in both races as well. Man there's going to be loads to talk about from this race heading into MSR with Van Der Poel being an obvious favourite to win that as well.

Also hats off to Qhubeka for a being a presence in the race and to Gogl for getting a fine 6th place.

I've been very impressed with Qhubeka lately. They seem to be there or there about.

I hope they get a stroke of luck soon with an attack sticking after the favourites sit-up, watching each other.

My GCN+ connection seems a bit spotty? Might be my WiFi or local Internet. You can guys have a clear connection?

I had a similar experience on my TV watching via the browser on my android media box, regularly appeared to buffering, thought it might be my connection but when I tried via the app on my phone, no issues at all.

I had a similar experience on my TV watching via the browser on my android media box, regularly appeared to buffering, thought it might be my connection but when I tried via the app on my phone, no issues at all.

Try dowoading the app on your android TV box..

1 Mathieu van der Poel (Ned) Alpecin-Fenix 04:40:29

2 Julian Alaphilippe (Fra) Deceuninck-QuickStep 00:00:05

3 Egan Bernal (Col) Ineos Grenadiers 00:00:20

4 Wout van Aert (Bel) Jumbo-Visma 00:00:51

5 Thomas Pidcock (GBr) Ineos Grenadiers 00:00:54

6 Michael Gogl (Aut) Qhubeka-Assos

7 Tadej Pogacar (Slo) UAE Team Emirates

8 Simon Clarke (Aus) Qhubeka-Assos 00:02:25

9 Jakob Fuglsang (Den) Astana Premier Tech

10 Pello Bilbao (Spa) Bahrain Victorious 00:02:39

Bernal successfully reconned the Giro stage.... He'll be looking forward to it.

I was really surpsied and impressed by him.

Try dowoading the app on your android TV box..

Yeah, did but it doesn't load the streaming service in full window, just a "mobile phone" view down the middle.

Old media box, still running something ridiculous like android 5. Probably time for a new one!

Turned out to be my own WiFi.

I transitioned to the main router for a better connection, all was better thereafter.

Who needs to make the decision to add strade bianchi to the monuments?

Don't think the race is old enough for them to classify it a monument .. . But doesn't really matter.. It very seldom disapoints and doesn't need to be labelled a Monument in order for everyone to tune in...what's nice about it that any type or rider can win it.. And what's great atm is there are so many all rounders in the peloton atm..