The Classics

'Dale

Don't think the race is old enough for them to classify it a monument .. . But doesn't really matter.. It very seldom disapoints and doesn't need to be labelled a Monument in order for everyone to tune in...what's nice about it that any type or rider can win it.. And what's great atm is there are so many all rounders in the peloton atm..

100%!

A TdF winning climber, a punchy sprinter road world champion and cx biomechanical world champion in the final 3 is a proper mish mash of awesome.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What VPN are you guys using to access full service on GCN+? Watching on my phone is not going to work, it's a pain.

Had to laugh - couldn’t watch yesterday so I rewatched today but started with 50km to go

First thing I hear is the commentator “clearly Van der Poel not on a good day”

My only viewing option was RAI 430, with no commentary, made up my own, what I normally do.

My thoughts on the route was how awesome that Curve Ti would be.

Had to laugh - couldn’t watch yesterday so I rewatched today but started with 50km to go

First thing I hear is the commentator “clearly Van der Poel not on a good day”

That was like the anti commentators curse...the words were barely out if his mouth when MvdP moved up the left, straight to the front and then the fireworks started!

Showing on DSTV channel 430 Rai International

Although I didn't understand a word of what they were saying I still had the volume on. Such a passionate language.

Although I didn't understand a word of what they were saying I still had the volume on. Such a passionate language.

Funny, when I switched to RAI 430, they had a game show on?

Funny, when I switched to RAI 430, they had a game show on?

Hmm weird.

On a side note, the visuals were very grainy. Not the usual HD we used to.

Hmm weird.

On a side note, the visuals were very grainy. Not the usual HD we used to.

Yeah that's the thing with Rai.. SS don't broadcast the Coppa Italia games so I have to watch it on Rai and yeah no HD there.

What VPN are you guys using to access full service on GCN+? Watching on my phone is not going to work, it's a pain.

There is no reason why you can not cast to your TV?

Yeah he will be hard to beat.

I am telling myself that Wout is about three weeks behind MvdP in his plan to peak, given that he already has a SB and MSR victory under his belt, he might be targeting the other big Classics instead.

????