The Classics

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Mechanic is a wizard!

Quote: "Watch what happens when Van Aert tries to climb with the Cervelo, he is going to fall back!"

My Mechanic is a wizard!

Quote: "Watch what happens when Van Aert tries to climb with the Cervelo, he is going to fall back!"

Please educate me, why is that?  I'm no roadie and know stuff-all about road bikes, but what is wrong vir Cervelo (or WvA's Cervelo)?

Why did your mechanic say that?

Edited by TheoG

Don't want to jinx the guy, but I can easily see MvdP added to this list...

Can philgil join the list of Belgians to win all five monuments?

Will wva/mvdp/jap make a go at it in the future?

Thats why the one day classics are called that

Good, good, good.

The bunch can mark Wout and Mathieu, so Sagz Baby can do his thing in the Monuments.

Hope his bio markers are looking good after the gogga he picked up at Gran Canaria.

Can philgil join the list of Belgians to win all five monuments?

Will wva/mvdp/jap make a go at it in the future?

Thats why the one day classics are called that

Time is the one thing he doesn't have on his side if he still wants to add MSR to his palmares. Regardless of whether he does or not he will rightfully go down as a classics legend. And it isn't a stretch of the imagination to think that MVDP, WvA and JA will have a similarly storied careers.

“I started the Tirreno with little preparation. Milan-Sanremo will be a lottery for me. That can turn out well or badly. And then another week of hard racing awaits me in the Volta a Catalunya. I’ll give it a try and we’ll see what it turns out to be. Another week of hard racing seems to us to be the best way to prepare for the Tour of Flanders and Paris-Roubaix.”

Peter Sagan

“I started the Tirreno with little preparation. Milan-Sanremo will be a lottery for me. That can turn out well or badly. And then another week of hard racing awaits me in the Volta a Catalunya. I’ll give it a try and we’ll see what it turns out to be. Another week of hard racing seems to us to be the best way to prepare for the Tour of Flanders and Paris-Roubaix.”

Peter Sagan

Id love for the guy to add MSR to his list of achievements.

post-27827-0-63349600-1615977450_thumb.png

I see DSTv has ditched this too.  Up to last year, they were quite good covering most races and certainly all the single day races.  

F.......K

That's such a damn complicate race to win.. Would love for him to add it to his very long list.