The Classics

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such a gemors.

Bora are now allowed to ride DDV after the Belgium Health someone said they could but its a bugger up cause after they were told they can't Sagan returned to Monaco after Volta instead of going to Belgium ...the call was made late yesterday, so Sagan isn't in Belgium...

Edited by Gen

This is such a gemors.

Bora are now allowed to ride DDV after the Belgium Health someone said they could but its a bugger up cause after they were told they can't Sagan returned to Monaco after Volta instead of going to Belgium ...the call was made late yesterday, so Sagan isn't in Belgium...

As long as the team can get him to the Paterberg on Sunday with the main rivals, all will be forgiven...

Meanwhile...

Groupama-FDJ said on Tuesday that Jake Stewart will miss the upcoming Tour of Flanders due to a broken hand, which he sustained when Nacer Bouhanni drove him into the barriers at Cholet-Pays de la Loire on Sunday.

Sauce @CyclingTips

This is such a gemors.

If his interview after his win last week is anything to go by a short rest in Monaco may not be a bad thing. It's not often you hear one of these guys say they are tired. Maybe a few days "off" might do him the world of good, especially after covid. He can race this weekend on fresher legs and smash them all!!!!!!

If his interview after his win last week is anything to go by a short rest in Monaco may not be a bad thing. It's not often you hear one of these guys say they are tired. Maybe a few days "off" might do him the world of good, especially after covid. He can race this weekend on fresher legs and smash them all!!!!!!

Wout + MvdP + Allaphillipe can outmark each other as he attacks on the last stretch to Oudenaarde, holding them off by a handful of seconds...  :clap:

Wout + MvdP + Allaphillipe can outmark each other as he attacks on the last stretch to Oudenaarde, holding them off by a handful of seconds... :clap:

Lol

Sagan says he isn't yet in the form he would like to be this time of the year.

But your scenario would work for me 100%

That was a PhilGil moment. well done to him. much deserved. 

That was amazing.... the chasers tried and tried but he just put his head down and backed himself

What a ride

Well deserved win. Group behind could easily have been contesting the win if they just co-operated. They blew it.

A bit confused by Assos tactics. From being in a position for a win or top finish to nothing. Victor messed up rhythm up front and Nizzolo never got back either.

Sadly I had to leave to could've watch the last 50km..will have to catch up a bit later

Well deserved win. Group behind could easily have been contesting the win if they just co-operated. They blew it.

A bit confused by Assos tactics. From being in a position for a win or top finish to nothing. Victor messed up rhythm up front and Nizzolo never got back either.

Aaah but what often happens is no-one in the chase group are willing to take anyone else to the line.. So what happens.. They lose.

He was sick the week before his final Rainbow jersey win in Bergen, and he spent the week prior at home. Maybe history repeats itself.