The Classics

'Dale

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So cool.

Plantur-Pura, the team initiative that gives CX stars an opportunity to race road.

2021-tour-of-flanders-women-2-1340x877.j

Yara Kastelijn had a big off on Sunday, and got take to hospital, just a popped shoulder. She is perhaps the only one in that team that has been featuring up front, although she does have a deeper history on the road cf to the other girls, but great to see them in a team, in CX you are on your own!

Too much torque 2021-rvv-men-31-1340x1042.jpg

Who`s bike was that?

I am a AVV fan, but she looked ungainly on that Canyon.

Who`s bike was that?

That's from the men's race, @DJuice.

AvV has that riding style that looks so rof (similar to me between hour 4 and 5 of my weekend rides)

Aaah but what often happens is no-one in the chase group are willing to take anyone else to the line.. So what happens.. They lose.

I can never understand why riders are happy to race for 2nd or 3rd places. makes no sense. If you are in front you always have a chance to win. And thats why we race.........

Who`s bike was that?

Agree, position does not look comfortable. Obviously works...

❄️ ️ ????

After pleasant weather for the Tour of Flanders and many of the other major Spring Classics, the peloton could be in for a rough ride in Wednesday's Scheldeprijs and the first-ever edition of the women's Scheldeprijs as the weather forecast calls for cold temperatures, high winds and hail or wet snow possible.

Sauce: CyclingNews

Lol they both threw there bidons (Asgreen And MVDP) .. But apparently it was in a litter zone.

And it seems AVV threw hers outside of a litter zone but no DQ[emoji848]

Consistency hey?

Speaking of the women's race:

Letizia Borghesi (Aromitalia-Basso Bikes-Vaiano) was disqualified for throwing a water bottle at the Tour of Flanders on Sunday. In a post on Instagram, Borghesi said she felt that the punishment was excessive and that it made her feel 'like a criminal', adding that the fine was more than what Annemiek van Vleuten (Movistar) earned for winning the race.