The Classics

'Dale

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This begs to question either the test process or the effectiveness of the vaccine considering the entire team and staff were vaccinated earlier this year.

No, the entire team was not vaccinated. Only a certain number were at the camp and we all had the option to have the vaccination. Some were not there, some chose not to take it.

About this topic - 2 tests prior to race were negative, 3 directly after were negative. Take your view from that.

No, the entire team was not vaccinated. Only a certain number were at the camp and we all had the option to have the vaccination. Some were not there, some chose not to take it.

About this topic - 2 tests prior to race were negative, 3 directly after were negative. Take your view from that.

I see your boy Pogacar was unhappy about all this on the tweeter yesterday.

MSR, Paris-Roubaix and RvV grabs more attention from the average fan and is more hyped up in publicity and marketing.

LBL and The Race Of The Falling Leaves just does have the same levels.

I think you are incorrect.

The average fan thinks Lance won 7 Tours.

Roughly 4,400 metres of vert.

That'll warm me up, hey.

bc23b.jpeg

That last 109k is pretty brutal! Going to be a awesome race I reckon!

Women’s LBL

The women's Parkhotel Valkenburg and Team DSM squads will not be on the start line of Liège-Bastogne-Liège on Sunday. ???? ⚠️