The Classics

'Dale

1 hour ago, lechatnoir said:

the UCI will regulate how dirty, or how clean a rider can be

Don't forget beard length and type of oil...

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dunno if there's a dedicated European Champs and Worlds thread, but it's a pity to see Dumoulin out after being hit by a car. He was just hitting his stride again.

Oh, in the classics thread, cause he was going to ride Il Lombardia...

Edited by TNT1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2021 at 7:46 AM, 'Dale said:

Will there be puddles? @Frosty

Puddles in places, but not wet from start to finish. Would be nice to see some good, hard and tactically supreme racing.

1 hour ago, Mntboy said:

I am not sure which I am more excited about: that we are having a Roubaix this year (the cycling season doesn't quite feel complete without it) or the fact that it now also includes a women's race as well!!!! 

Pity Lucinda B will be in the USA for the CX World Cups - she is tough & strong & cany

2 hours ago, kosmonooit said:

Pity Lucinda B will be in the USA for the CX World Cups - she is tough & strong & cany

True but she should hopefully be able to race the second edition. Also the small matter of the Road Worlds tomorrow - she could be a not so surprise surprise winner. The course could play to her advantage much like the Women's PR would. 

The rider I'm sad that won't make the PR start line is Anna Van Der Breggen. World's will be her last professional race if her posts on Social media is to be believed. She would definitely have been one of the favourites for the win.

The Dutch are truly blessed with incredible depth in their team.