Haha my local green belt trails in glorious colour. Just a few easy k's from home and surrounded by the mink and manure set, but you'd never know looking at the pics.

For us visiting Cape Town during the December/January period, are there any route files available for these trails that we can load onto our GPS (such as Garmin, etc.)?  If so, where can I find them?

Also, are there some scheduled rides in the mornings or afternoons that we can join?

For us visiting Cape Town during the December/January period, are there any route files available for these trails that we can load onto our GPS (such as Garmin, etc.)?  If so, where can I find them?

Also, are there some scheduled rides in the mornings or afternoons that we can join?

Hi Seaweed. We haven't had time to make a trailmap for these trails yet and it wouldn't really help much as there's a gazillion access points and routes to follow depending on where you start, where you want to go and what kind of trails you want to ride :)

Check out the PPA website link from the article for some (very) basic maps but I think the best bet is try to hook up with a local for the best experience.

should be riding now...not riding my desk :(

great pics, makes me want to get out on my bike and go.

Awesome pictures !

There are a few spots that I don't recognize, or cant place. Seems its time to go exploring again.

Hi Seaweed. We haven't had time to make a trailmap for these trails yet and it wouldn't really help much as there's a gazillion access points and routes to follow depending on where you start, where you want to go and what kind of trails you want to ride :)

Check out the PPA website link from the article for some (very) basic maps but I think the best bet is try to hook up with a local for the best experience.

The emp maps?:

http://tokaimtb.co.za/2016-revised-environmental-management-plan/