Milnerton To Cape Town, morning and afternoon

isysx

Hi,

I am looking for groups that head out in the morning from Milnerton to town, and then back again in the afternoon.

I used to cycle that route regularly on my own until I was mugged last year. I am keen to start commuting by bicycle again, so I am interested to find a group to cycle with.

I go from milnerton and get off the cycle lane at woodstock, which is past the 'danger zone'. Welcome to ride with me. What time do you usually leave for work?

There's also a bunch of mountain bikers that ride from Tableview to town every day, passing Milnerton, and then back again in the afternoon. Search for hubber named 'Hairy'

Edited by devocean

I go from milnerton and get off the cycle lane at woodstock, which is past the 'danger zone'. Welcome to ride with me. What time do you usually leave for work?

There's also a bunch of mountain bikers that ride from Tableview to town every day, passing Milnerton, and then back again in the afternoon. Search for hubber named 'Hairy'

Thanks for the info I will also see if I can PM "hairy", too

I usually like to head out  for work at about 5:30.  Does that work for you? If so lets PM phone details?

Hello Hello .... you called.

We commute daily from the Vet opposite bayside at 6:45am and leave town from the Railway lodge at the start of the cycle lane at 5:15pm......today is Friday, so we include a beer run through Sunset Beach :)