Gauteng Road Champs

Rolling Stone

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Third week of January in Boksburg.

The route is pretty much finalized but I know the permission to use the roads is not (as of last week).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you allowed to give more details about the route yet?

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Not yet - at least not until the route is approved. Will try find out tomorrow how far they are will the application. One of our race committee members has been asked to help get the paperwork done.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Would love to see more kids there this year.

How do we get the word out to all parents

I am seeing more kids out on the roads this year, but I can almost guarantee most parents will net even be aware of road champs.

Wondering if someone can post on the Spur Site.

Third week of January in Boksburg.

The route is pretty much finalized but I know the permission to use the roads is not (as of last week).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Boksburg of all places... who would've guessed  :P

CSA has it on 21/22 January.

amazing that there is so little info available. Always comes down to the last minute and this makes planning / prep a misery.

When and where will entries be available?

Don't expect much in terms of a website - perhaps the best will be on the online entry site - whichever one that might be. I hope to get some answers by next week from the team organising it - thereafter I'm on leave and can't do much.

It's not my place to announce routes, or any details even though the guys behind the scenes have asked for some info on distances of a possible circuit. Believe me when I say that I am trying to get them to realise the shortcomings of last this year's event, and not leave it to the last minute to get info out.

Don't expect much in terms of a website - perhaps the best will be on the online entry site - whichever one that might be. I hope to get some answers by next week from the team organising it - thereafter I'm on leave and can't do much.

It's not my place to announce routes, or any details even though the guys behind the scenes have asked for some info on distances of a possible circuit. Believe me when I say that I am trying to get them to realise the shortcomings of last this year's event, and not leave it to the last minute to get info out.

You tell them Gerald!!! This year's provincials was indeed a mess.

Glad the guys have you to give some proper advise this time around!! Thanks a mil

You tell them Gerald!!! This year's provincials was indeed a mess.

Glad the guys have you to give some proper advise this time around!! Thanks a mil

I'm not involved at all, except to remind them what happened this year.

I fear the same may happen next year.

The organizers happen to be from the region my club falls under, and...

"that's all I have to say about that." ~ Forrest Gump

I'm not involved at all, except to remind them what happened this year.

I fear the same may happen next year.

The organizers happen to be from the region my club falls under, and...

"that's all I have to say about that." ~ Forrest Gump

Some people have no shame and no pride...