Video: 12-year-old Ike Klaassen shreds Vuurberg

News bot

Ike, what promise this guy has! Living out on a farm in Vuurberg, an hour out of Cape Town, he has a playground any 12 year old shredder could only dream of. Over the last couple of years, local building OG Bennet Nel has been carving lines into their local hill with features that progress with Ike's riding. 2016 was a successful year for Ike, he travelled to Europe to compete in the U13 World Cup, where he grabbed the top step! Ike's style reminds me of some of the top World Cup guys and girls, he has incredible bike control but doesn't mind hanging it out!

Click here to view the article

Like the video and the kid can ride, with style. 

This is the second video from SA that I have watched that has "speed" sound effects added. It detracts from the video, if you are going to add something, put in a good soundtrack, but leave electronic "wooshes" out.

This is the second video from SA that I have watched that has "speed" sound effects added. It detracts from the video, if you are going to add something, put in a good soundtrack, but leave electronic "wooshes" out.

Dude. That "whooshing" sound is his suspension. The thwacking sound is made by his tires on the ground and the buzzing is his freehub body. 

There were NO additional sounds put into the vid. 

EDIT: Unless you're talking about those low almost bassy whoosh sounds, which IMO is just the sounds made by some wind into the mic. 

Edited by Myles Mayhew

And here I was going "thank heavens this video isn't laced with crappy music no-one likes", also, notice in the title, RAW. That's what this is. 

Go Ike!

I wish I had this much skill. Nicely done. And what a trail!

Ps. Can't hear any sound affects other than his hub and some proper shredding.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The talent is unquestionably . And seems like he has fun don't take myself serious attitude ????