Motorists: Different levels of retardedness

Belgarath

This comment is actually very offensive and disrespectful to, not only me but, all those who are involved in cycle safety who are doing EXACTLY what you suggest I do and are lobbying for changes to the act to give cyclists more specified space. Only because the law is inadequate as it stands.

I suggest you grow up a little, be a man and accept you are clueless in this area and then go find another area to comment where your ignorance cannot be proven by facts and laws.

Save it for Friday... then take the gloves off.... :)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please be careful out there

It's the crazy, rushed, alcohol-and-other-drugs-altered driver time out there

Drivers are time crunched too

Had a few close shaves with care-less-about-cyclists motorists this morning

And I went for a 60 minute spin only ????

Edited by 'Dale

Be safe out there guys

Priority is to have a fun ride and return home safe to our loved ones

:thumbup:

There are lots of silly and possibly drunk drivers on the roads at this time of the year so be extra vigilant !

In - fighting isn't gonna help us and lets be sensitive to how our comments can be viewed by other readers here on The Hub

Save it for Friday... then take the gloves off.... :)

Every day is Friday when you are in the Cape.

Or when a guy keeps coming back for more despite showing he's a complete imbecile when it comes to cycle safety laws.

The problem with the law as in stand is the cyclist has to prove the motorist was wrong.

In countries with a liability law, the motorist has to prove that they were not wrong, ie not negligent. It's a lot hard to prove guilt than it is to prove you are not guilty. With the result that countries that have a liability law have far fewer cycling deaths than those that don't have them.

EDIT: No cyclist has won a case against a motorist of dangerous driving for passing too close nationally.  It is impossible to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

This comment is actually very offensive and disrespectful to, not only me but, all those who are involved in cycle safety who are doing EXACTLY what you suggest I do and are lobbying for changes to the act to give cyclists more specified space. Only because the law is inadequate as it stands.

I suggest you grow up a little, be a man and accept you are clueless in this area and then go find another area to comment where your ignorance cannot be proven by facts and laws.

and yet, you claim to know everything but youre are getting absolutely nowhere. Sounds like you are incompetent with getting your point across to local authority and are taking it out on anyone that  disagrees with you. I suggest you get out of your "grumpy old man looking for arguments" mindset and work harder. you can always work harder

Edited by Dirkitect

and yet, you claim to know everything but youre are getting absolutely nowhere. Sounds like you are incompetent with getting your point across to local authority and are taking it out on anyone that  disagrees with you. I suggest you get out of your "grumpy old man looking for arguments" mindset and work harder. you can always work harder

Oh dear.

Are you genuinely this stupid? Or are you just being deliberately obtuse?

I guess it's the former.

Oh dear.

Are you genuinely this stupid? Or are you just being deliberately obtuse?

I guess it's the former.

When Andy said that to Warden Norton, he got himself 30 days in the hole..... ????

Calling each other imbeciles and incompetent is stupid.

Yep, it is. But then I found this part of the hub so I won't transgress again, even if I'm the one who is factually accurate:

post-35786-0-47853000-1481090554_thumb.jpg

What is interesting is to see who I blocked years ago. I wonder if they are still on the hub.