Good morning all

Sammajoor

More.

Only 5 years, so not old school.

Where is the boerewors curtain? Somewhere in Moz, if so, I know where!!!

post-7-0-53195000-1480493201.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anton!!!!

Sit seker nie eers 'n uur terug en gaan deur my Linkidin "connections" lys nie, toe ek jou naam daar sien. Wonder toe waar jy jou bevind, en so wragtig, hier duik jy weer op. :thumbup:  :clap:

Welkom terug, hoop om weer gereeld bydrae van jou te sien.

Sheesh Anton. Welcome back, and great to see you post.

Funny how we were just chatting about you and the rides you used to organise.

Good to read you ares till around! Hope to see more of you post Samma!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Been around since 2009 but don't comment much, prefer to just watch from the side lines every now and again. The Hub used to be a place I enjoyed back in the day when forums used to be interesting and make sense but over the last few years its more drivel and trolling than anything else. A lot of those members have moved on I see. Never the less, there is some interesting topics once in a while. In the meantime I'm enjoying the hot weather for the last few weeks before I will be riding in sub-zero temps in Europe

Have a great week everyone

Edited by Capcha

Jeepers. The post count of some of the old timers replying to this thread. I have been around for two years and only have 250 posts, compared to the 15k posts by everyone else  :eek: I guess I am also more of a "side line" kind of hubber. Of maybe I just have better things to do, like RIDE MY BIKE!

Jeepers. The post count of some of the old timers replying to this thread. I have been around for two years and only have 250 posts, compared to the 15k posts by everyone else  :eek: I guess I am also more of a "side line" kind of hubber. Of maybe I just have better things to do, like RIDE MY BIKE!

Just as an aside then, how many hours do you ride on average a week?

i doubt anywhere near the amount you did

some comments are rather interesting...the members of the forum create the content...i look forward to reading something interesting...dont hold back ;)

by the way it is as simple as a click of the mouse to block content you dont enjoy or people who have a negative impact on your experience on this forum.

if you not a pro riding 10 hours a day, you should be on here socializing...

Haha, is LittleBen getting all defensive here? I ride 4-5 times a week and average 12-14 hours. Sure there are plenty more hours in a week to spend on BH. So I guess I'm actually too busy riding in the mornings, working from 8-5 and spending time with my family after hours to accumulate a 15k post count.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk