Promo valid from Friday 02/12/2016

Stay tuned for some incredible deals

Edited by ASG

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We thought there is so many hour between now and friday. Here is 1 deal for now...

Rudy Project Rydon ImpactX 2 Black

post-16745-0-16609400-1480593054_thumb.jpg

WAS: R3780

NOW ONLY R1990

Buy Now

I seriously want to support you guys... but it really doesn't help you put the shoes on sale but there is no stock?

What shoes and size are you looking for?

How about Sidi Shot size 46,5 in colour bright yellow/glow in the dark and combo that with a set of matchin Tralyx glasses

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes on Friday ,even emailed Jason the proof of payment and the order number . I haven't even received a return email or confirmation of my order or a phone call. What shocking service! Order # 2226

Have bought a few pairs from asg before an received excellent service from the ladies I dealt with.

So tomorrow I will be cancelling the order . As clearly asg don't understand customer service or how to keep loyal customers.

I understand that online stores have been over run with orders from blackfriday but everything else I bought the shop has made contact with me and or delivered . At least you know where you stand .

So Dissapponted !