Man doping

I think they need to ban all physical contact between riders of the opposite sex during a race including pulling on pockets or any other body part, hugging, kissing, pushing with hands on the derrière, as well as frolicking and frottage.

Ek stem saam!

But with a wife as hot as mine it's not an easy task ;)

Edited by Flemish Lion

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they need to ban all physical contact between riders of the opposite sex during a race including pulling on pockets or any other body part, hugging, kissing, pushing with hands on the derrière, as well as frolicking and frottage.

Telling a lady she is a vrot age will get you as far as offering vrou licking in a race. You may be beaten. And I don't mean to the finish line.

Firstly, was the race sanctioned or not? If it was sanctioned, then a complaint should have been lodged to the Chief Commissaire.

It is definitely not allowed and one could get disqualified for this. Does not matter if the lady was pushed or pulled, if she rode in his slip the whole way, she had an unfair advantage.

Process is simple, and can be found in the rules and regulations of MTB on CSA's website.

If you don't lodge a complaint, nothing will happen, and they will continue doing so. IT IS CHEATING

So you may never sit behind someone and just sprint them in the end? Like a lot op people do?

Have you even read what the thread is about?

Uhm no....I just post random things on threads

I take it this was the WTF Race in PTA of the weekend?

Anycase I know the couple well and will gladly put the OP in touch with them if he wants to discuss it with them?

Edited by Sharkie 2

Uhm no....I just post random things on threads

I take it this was the WTF Race in PTA of the weekend?

Anycase I know the couple well and will gladly put the OP in touch with them if he wants to discuss it with them?

Ok so I can see that this is a personal thing for you and clearly influenced your judgement.

I made a general statement, it happens in a lot of races. Some woman get an unfair advantage and get help from men they know to beat other ladies. It is cheating. Finish and klaar

Ok so I can see that this is a personal thing for you and clearly influenced your judgement.

I made a general statement, it happens in a lot of races. Some woman get an unfair advantage and get help from men they know to beat other ladies. It is cheating. Finish and klaar

Not personal for me....all the facts have to be stated before judgements are thrown around

Edited by Sharkie 2

How did sprinting come into the discussion?

:eek:

The same way Man Doping became the topic, the OP said the female rider sat behind the male rider...for how long? Or did he just base the fact on their similar race times?

Curious now. If the aggrieved rider does lodge a complaint after the race, how does something like this even get investigated or proven?

Curious now. If the aggrieved rider does lodge a complaint after the race, how does something like this even get investigated or proven?

In road racing you would have a commasaire behind each racing bunch...to be honest ont the MTB scene I have no clue....mught become a you said I said conumdrum

I get that it is unethical and against the spirit of fair competition and all that

but - would something like that be specifically stated in the "average funride" event rules?

Unless it is stated in the rules it is strictly speaking not cheating?

In road racing you would have a commasaire behind each racing bunch...to be honest ont the MTB scene I have no clue....mught become a you said I said conumdrum

That's what I'm wondering,the so called guilty party obviously says "bollocks, that never happened"....then what.

All this guys complaining....get some balls. That lady would probably have rode all of you off her wheel anyway. If the other ladies was strong enough to beat her why did they not just sit her wheel? There will always be sore losers....

All this guys complaining....get some balls. That lady would probably have rode all of you off her wheel anyway. If the other ladies was strong enough to beat her why did they not just sit her wheel? There will always be sore losers....

Uhm? Baiting much?

Very little moral and ethical compass present

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk