The service at CWC online is pathetic. 

On the day before the black Friday sale, they had certain products advertised on their Facebook page. After noticing that these products were not on the site, I sent the page a message asking them if the website would be updated. I did not receive a response, so I sent another message. Again no response. I followed it up with another message and only got a response the following day. I was told to contact Chris Jnr. When I called Chris, he was extremely rude and arrogant. This could be judged from the tone of his voice and his choice of words. Furthermore, he told me that those deals advertised on the Facebook Page were only for the store. If this was the case, it should have said so. Posting products on a Facebook page which says "Chris Willemse Cycles Online" would obviously mean that those products are available "Online". After commenting on one of their posts expressing my dissatisfaction with their service, I was sent a message from Chris saying that I should shop somewhere else. I have attached a screenshot of this message below. This kind of service and attitude stinks. 

post-104863-0-80379600-1480957096_thumb.png

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Their service is normally great!

They will respond to this and it will be resolved chop chop! It is a stressful time for them and I would be interested to hear the tone you used with them to garner that response. 

pity the 2 post wonder didnt drop in at Hub central on Black Friday to see the CWC site was in more dispair than Hillary Clinton post election.

Lets see the messages before the get lost one........ 

Ive got the point where if i don't get the service expected, i just shop elsewhere.

I actually find CWC prices more expensive than some of the other online stores as well as their shipping.

Black Friday was a hectic time for all stores and could expect a slight delay in response. Having said that though, i bought from two other stores: the one stores service was impeccable, the other was good but i had to send follow up mails and i got an answer evertime, same day.

pity the 2 post wonder didnt drop in at Hub central on Black Friday to see the CWC site was in more dispair than Hillary Clinton post election.

Lets see the messages before the get lost one........ 

His other post is the exact same and was posted in the CWC specials thread  :whistling:

ja, nee; think we have a home wrecker in our midst! 

His other post is the exact same and was posted in the CWC specials thread  :whistling:

Long time poster and yes I concur with the OP, silly me for trying them after my 2 previous dealings went pear shaped but I decided give them a try on some good deals they had on Black Friday. My purchase went into the black hole together with my follow up email inquiry. 

I get that it appears the majority are happy, but no need to slam those that voice their's when they not. 

not slamming him, asking where the previous messages are to get Jnr to tell him get lost. 

also not getting your goodies on Black Friday,....... first world problems hey. 

Long time poster and yes I concur with the OP, silly me for trying them after my 2 previous dealings went pear shaped but I decided give them a try on some good deals they had on Black Friday. My purchase went into the black hole together with my follow up email inquiry. 

I get that it appears the majority are happy, but no need to slam those that voice their's when they not. 

not slamming him, asking where the previous messages are to get Jnr to tell him get lost. 

also not getting your goodies on Black Friday,....... first world problems hey. 

I was reading up on how a lot of companies in the USA dealt with problems they experienced with Black Friday. Once they had completed all email inquiries and the dust had settled, they looked at the remaining pending orders that appeared incomplete on their system and proactively contacted the customers to sort it out and find if they are still interested, the result was very positive. 

makes perfect sense if a consumer who went to the trouble to come to you would appreciate it if you get back to them; problem is when systems crash, emails and on -ine orders does not always "exist" too get back too.

anyway; still waiting patiently to see the previous correspondence... 

I was reading up on how a lot of companies in the USA dealt with problems they experienced with Black Friday. Once they had completed all email inquiries and the dust had settled, they looked at the remaining pending orders that appeared incomplete on their system and proactively contacted the customers to sort it out and find if they are still interested, the result was very positive. 

Let me explain. 

1. I am new to road cycling and therefore new to the hub. I needed good deals on apparel and came to know of CWC as it appeared on my Facebook profile

2. Waited anxiously for 12am on Black Friday - for the items I wanted to appear on their online store. It didn't appear. So, my original message to them was to ask if they are updating their products one at a time. I didn't get a response. Since the product was 1/5th the price elsewhere, I sent a follow up message. Still no response. So, I sent a message telling them that I would give them a bad review. This prompted a response. However, it was only after black Friday. 

3. There were NO messages between me and Chris's personal Facebook profile before the one in the screenshot as all other correspondence with CWC was through the Facebook Page. The message from Chris was sent to me after I left a comment on one of their Facebook Posts. The comment stated that their online store sucked (I would have gladly helped them with suggestions as I did design a few ecommerce websites and they worked perfectly well). My anger was reasonable considering the fact that I didn't get what they promised.