Enough is Enough

Skye

If you are so fragile that you can't handle someone's avatar, download Adblock for Firefox, and block their avatar. It's a simple solution, and nobody has to read pages on pages of bitching and moaning.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok' date=' are any animal lovers out there offended by mine ? [/quote']

Umm Yaaaa, no pussy on the hub dammit...

Maybe we should keep emotions aside and stop complaining about other peoples opinions. Everyone has a right to what they like and dislike let's stick to cycling then. smiley20.gif

Racechick, that is what I have been saying all along stop posting when emotional.

You are emotional, change your feet and feel like a git afterwards.

To the flip side their are people who only know how to bitch and moan, and that's all they do the whole day, then when no one listens any more they turn to the Hub and bitch and moan and report threads.

Maybe we should just ignore them and they will go away, I mean that is what put them on the hub in the first place, people ignoring them.

Again not pointing fingers to anyone, if the shoe fits wear it.

garfield is not an animal ...

Personally I do not think that it's all that bad' date=' but

I do belong to many other forums and I must say that the hub does seem

to have the most perverts by far.

[/quote']

What the "tight lycra with a padded crotch in public" and "whip oneself on a bike" type?

That's me!!!

BTW, the only one that I would in any way findoffensive is Sammajoor's - it is a tad risque.

RaceChick's is really cute and MTBi.. (whatever) is dumb (IMHO).

So it's a matter of personal preference...

BTW whats wrong with race chicks avatar. All i can see is a chick holding a water bottle
HS it has been changed in the mean time. It was a avatar of madonna dancing. smiley36.gif

?

propably in one of those horrible "bloomer" outfits......how on earh Madonna can think that those outfits are nice Dead?beats me....looks like something she borrowed them from her grandma Dead

Jealous? because those bloomers have earned her billions

personally i dont give a toss what avatar is used. The pictures are so small it takes a while before any wife child or even I can focus on the picture.It also gives u an idea what a person could be like.

When there were alot of dog avatars, that gave me a feeling of lots of people who enjoy their pets.

So what, if some of the guys have  slightly saucy pics. Gives u a tiny idea what kind of person they might be. I've seen worse. And there are worse things happening in the world than a few less desirable pictures.

I am sure that these sightly less desirable pictures didnt drive that Austrian Dude to lock up his daughter for 24 year and father 7 children

we have attracted about 40 new members in the last week. so' date=' who's being driven away? just a question. [/quote']

Yeah, but lost probably just as many. Often when I talk to other cyclists and I mention The Hub as THE source they say that don't visit it anymore cause of the junk (smutt) on here. Guys talking crap about stuff not NEARLY cycling related.

I'm on here everyday, sold lots of stuff, bought lots of stuff. So for me, it works. But it would be nice if it could be a bit more professional so we don't scare away so many people.

My 2c.

So what' date=' if some of the guys have  slightly saucy pics. Gives u a tiny idea what kind of person they might be.
[/quote']

So sammajoor might be a slightly saucy chineser?

Dont crack jokes about the Austrian dude....er dude!! Ask HR ....he was knee deep in it!!

While we're at it' date=' slowbee, change yours... most boring thing here... [/quote']

i'm reporting you .... Wink

..like it or not, a large portion of the past contributors of relevant topics and participants in meaningful discussion on this forum are gone...yes some return for the odd issue but, by and large, the change that the hub has undergone has not benefited it's members or cycling in general. I suspect that the growth in numbers is negated largely by the attrition of members and their profiles remaining although dormant. Don't get me wrong...there is still a lot of relevant and meaningful discussion but it is just littered and obscured by greater amounts of irrelevant and unnecessary comment. Whether this be brought on through attempts at wit, through poor emotional development or just general poor manners, who knows, but the lack of respect, self control and common decency abounds...shame.

Yeah, I come across as a fuddy duddy. I have smoked dope...chewed rope....and shot at the moon in my time but from lifes experiences comes one understanding...down the line the simple things that grandpa taught you about honesty, respect and good manners really do count.

Cheers...

Umm Yaaaa, no pussy on the hub dammit...

garfield is not an animal ...

thanx Slowbee

Personally I do not think that it's all that bad' date=' but I do belong to many other forums and I must say that the hub does seem to have the most perverts by far. [/quote']
What the "tight lycra with a padded crotch in public" and "whip oneself on a bike" type?

That's me!!!

BTW, the only one that I would in any way findoffensive is Sammajoor's - it is a tad risque.
RaceChick's is really cute and MTBi.. (whatever) is dumb (IMHO).

So it's a matter of personal preference...

Welcome, i trust your cave was nice n comfy...

The avatars were different when this topic was posted so you're in the dark. I'll change mine again for you kay luvvie...