Video: 11-year-old Liam & Nate shred Giba

News bot

At age 11, brothers Liam & Nate Hall, are promising a high level of talent to come from South Africa. With a few videos dropping recently of the incredible talented youngsters we have, I'm sure it's got everybody stoked to ride again!

Just to be out on the trails with them, riding and filming, it reminds me of why I love mountain biking and being outdoors. That childlike curiosity of exploring and that challenging nature of taking on every obstacle really struck home and got me super excited to make the most of the December holidays!

Click here to view the article

haha, such a cool vid!

i just think they can much more impressive had those bike been little bit smaller for them

haha, such a cool vid!

i just think they can much more impressive had those bike been little bit smaller for them

Those are small frames and those lighties ride the crap out of lots of guys twice their size. You looking at a video and it does not show how good they really are believe me I ride with them.

haha, such a cool vid!

GIVE THEM TWO YEARS...

Ok, don't get me wrong... There's nothing wrong their riding...

... However to me it appears those bikes are too big for them, and reckon would be be faster on proper fit bikes

These kids are all amazing. Liam, Nate, Ike and I'm sure there are others, such awesome kids and great riding.

... However to me it appears those bikes are too big for them, and reckon would be be faster on proper fit bikes

Agree and correct on bike fit.

At that age how many bikes are going to fit you properly? They are on the smallest bikes already so how are you going to make it fit them better,they have short stems on as well. They have been doing DH this year on them as well and they were faster then lots of guys on proper DH bikes. Kids are very adaptable and make a plan,as said before give them a couple of years. Do they really look like the fit of their bikes is an issue for them?

At that age how many bikes are going to fit you properly? They are on the smallest bikes already so how are you going to make it fit them better,they have short stems on as well. They have been doing DH this year on them as well and they were faster then lots of guys on proper DH bikes. Kids are very adaptable and make a plan,as said before give them a couple of years. Do they really look like the fit of their bikes is an issue for them?

Agree fully. At that age I was riding BMX on half pipes and trying to fit on my old man's size 54 road bike. What I would have given for a MTB and a track like Giba!!

If only Giba was around when I was that age, although I don't think I'd have nearly the same amount of bike skills as those okes, I still don't have those bike skills.

ok!

wasn't trying to argue, CHILL!

i don't disagree with you!

ok!

wasn't trying to argue, CHILL!

i don't disagree with you!

I'm as chilled as ice and no also not arguing,I think people are so worried nowadays about all this bike fitting and sizing of bikes and what gear is right that we forget to just ride our bikes like mad and enjoy ourselves. Let the kids ride and they will get there in the end and they really don't look like they are too fazed.

If they get used to riding these beasts by the time they grow into them (6 months time?!) the bikes will feel like long travel teeny tiny BMX's and then they will shred!

So rad to see. Kiera Duncan in another on. 15 years old and he flies!