Anti-Doping Rule Violation: Tyronne White

News bot

One would 'assume' they can name the meds given to him for the chunderi then??

which begs the question; whom should take responsibilty on this- the medics stocking meds thats on banned list; or should the riders sit and google each pills ingredients before popping them....

The fact that it takes 8 months for these clowns to find things, makes me take them far less seriously...

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that it takes 8 months for these clowns to find things, makes me take them far less seriously...

I think the process has to be so stringently followed that it does take time.

There are obviously a lot of procedures which need to be adhered to 100% otherwise the guilty bugger and his lawyers will find a loop hole and worm their way out through a technicality.

So, being thorough and doing it properly allows them to actually release this sort of news and pass sanction without legal lashbacks.

This is after all extremely damaging to the career of a pro cyclist and his sponsors.

One would 'assume' they can name the meds given to him for the chunderi then??

which begs the question; whom should take responsibilty on this- the medics stocking meds thats on banned list; or should the riders sit and google each pills ingredients before popping them....

Yes it is the athletes responsibility.

Also, why does the race medical shed even have banned stuff to administer to competitors...? If your condition is bad enough to warrant requiring "the good stuff", then you should need to pull out of the race and declare requiring banned meds as the reason.

Also, why does the race medical shed even have banned stuff to administer to competitors...? If your condition is bad enough to warrant requiring "the good stuff", then you should need to pull out of the race and declare requiring banned meds as the reason.

True.

Exactly!

Maybe they're stocking it for emergencies when athletes run out.

These guys are incredible specimens, racing and achieving some of their best results when desperately ill. Just imagine what they will achieve when able to race healthy.

Thats my though exactly, ultimately; yes its the atheletes responsibility. But if its not life pr death treatment, then the meds should surely be vetted before being stocked.

Exactly!

Hence assume in inverted commas; if he is so certain it was due to the meds they gave, he should surely be able to name it?

Yes it is the athletes responsibility.

You must be a special kind of stupid to use Dexamethasone as a performance enhancing drug. It is an anti inflammatory, and the reason it is banned is because it prevents altitude sickness and can therefore enhance performance in for instance skyrunners. But it also causes atrophy of muscles in the long run.