Video: Dare to Dream Part 1 – Dare to believe

News bot

Who hasn’t dreamt of chasing a wild childhood dream? On Thursday, 05 January 2017, Stellenbosch local Martin Zietsman will be taking a life changing step in the pursuit of such a dream (well actually 2 dreams). As you read this, he has packed up and sold up his life in South Africa and is headed to the UK where he will be taking up the role as a design engineer for Bilstein, one of the world’s largest vehicle suspension manufacturers. At the same time, he will be pursuing his goal and dream of competing on the international mountain biking circuit, where he hopes to break into the Enduro World Series.

Click here to view the article

Wow Martin!! Inspirational Dude!! You, the riding, the words and the trails make for amazing content and Hayden has captured and put it all together so professionally and emotionally. It's world class and already can't wait for the next part. Congrats man and wishing you all the best for this exciting year ahead.