Video: Dare to Dream Part 1 – Dare to believe

News bot

Took on the task of completing a degree with two small kids. Toward the end of the degree, third kid comes along. Managed to complete the degree successfully and somehow still made time to squeeze in a fair bit of MTB'ing too. One of the advantages of a crazy busy weekly routine is that it improves time management skills ten fold. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Warrapen Martin? Didn't see his name in the Round 1 results.

That's cos he's not doing all the EWS rounds. He's over in the UK working for Bilstein suspension, and is doing all the local UK Enduro races and some of the European EWS rounds as work allows. To travel to Tazzie and Rotorua would take immense funding and time off work.

That's cos he's not doing all the EWS rounds. He's over in the UK working for Bilstein suspension, and is doing all the local UK Enduro races and some of the European EWS rounds as work allows. To travel to Tazzie and Rotorua would take immense funding and time off work.

Yup, that's correct. I have confirmed 4 rounds for this year (Madeira, Colorado, France & Italy) and am on the waiting list for Ireland.

Unfortunately I don't have enough funding to race the whole series so am concentrating on a number of the Scottish and Welsh races.

Yup, that's correct. I have confirmed 4 rounds for this year (Madeira, Colorado, France & Italy) and am on the waiting list for Ireland.

Unfortunately I don't have enough funding to race the whole series so am concentrating on a number of the Scottish and Welsh races.

Nice one Martin. I'll be looking out for your name in the results.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk