Tandem Donation

Spartikus

Hi Everyone

I have a special request to anyone who would like to donate a tandem.

The more , the merrier.

The SA Blind Tandem association are always looking for bikes to get blind and sight impaired guys and girls  up and riding to compete in the local Western Cape PPA events as well as the more iconic events such as Cape Town Cycle Tour, Double Century and the opportunity to compete at other events like the Discovery Duathlon/Triathlon  World Cup to be held in Cape Town in February 2017. Killarney Race Track will also re-open this week and we hope to have the guys on the track a few times a week.

There is also opportunity to participate in National championships for all these disciplines.

The mission is to create an opportunity for those who cant experience the thrill of riding a bike on their own, create  awareness of sight impaired cyclists and inspire others who are abled and disabled to participate in the process.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

BIKES first and foremost, they can be tandems or singles, trainers and if anyone would be willing to offer a small kit sponsorship to design a kit with any company logos of people that have generously donated.

If you would like to offer your pilot skills, that would also be welcome.

You can email or call or Whatsap me!!!

post-2065-0-60241500-1484131101_thumb.jpg

Edited by Spartikus

I will be captain of the tandem for my neighbour who is blind! 

Did a quick 4 kay ride with him the week before the Argus last year to figure out how a road bike works and how to get going.

Had an amazing time, so happily volunteered to do it again this year. 

Tom

I will be captain of the tandem for my neighbour who is blind! 

Did a quick 4 kay ride with him the week before the Argus last year to figure out how a road bike works and how to get going.

Had an amazing time, so happily volunteered to do it again this year. 

Tom

Hi Tom where about do you live?

In Claremont, near Cavendish.

Ok that is fantastic. I am also near there. There are a few other riders in the club that are always looking for pilots so if you are interested to ride a bit more then please let me know.

Hi Guys

Are there any more takers on being a pilot ? We are looking for someone to pilot a lady rider  for Cycle Tour

Spartikus, will you be interested in getting pilots for Argus ?

Hi

Yes there are a few riders looking for pilots for Cycle Tour (Argus)