[Event] Bestmed Berge En Dale Classic

PRFullstop

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good route, saw one crash in DL, road surface was great. Feeling quite tired not sure how the legs will hold up at tour of good hope and Argus. Anyone know where results can be found?

Apparently Racetec had a complete meltdown today so there won't be any official results ????

I'm sure that's going to please a lot of people and might lead to a new popcorn thread...

post-43324-0-42850100-1486217834_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Cylon

Tough day in the saddle. It was pointless trying to follow the below graph for the '102km' route. For R390 at least someone could have uploaded the right map. Especially since we were gifted with 5-6km extra. I suppose ASG made sure we got maximum bang for buck.

Considering the length of the route it also would have been useful to have a racetec mat halfway as done in previous events. Again, I doubt this would be costly for the entry fee paid.

http://m.imgur.com/VFBHhtj?r

Apparently Racetec had a complete meltdown today so there won't be any official race results

I'm sure that's going to please a lot of people and might lead to a new popcorn thread...

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Replace premier seeding event with great practice run.

Apparently Racetec had a complete meltdown today so there won't be any official results [emoji15]

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I'm sure we can look forward to ASG saying nothing about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a c@ck up... one of the best results I have had and it won't help my seeding.

Think top 10 or so in bl with a 3h14...????????????????

Oh thanks to patch's advice ????.... Although it did hurt .

Edit:

Ooopppss my over exuberance ????.....missed the break obviously . Am well chuffed though.

Kudo's to racetech ????

Edited by Pikey

That explains why racetec guys were taking photos 

of the cyclists crossing the line ,from the back....

Was a tough ride today , did a lot of solo riding from E group

but glad that i got to the end.....barely . Those last 7km were killing the legs.

What a c@ck up... one of the best results I have had and it won't help my seeding.

Think top 10 or so in bl with a 3h14...????????????????

Oh thanks to patch's advice ????.... Although it did hurt .

Did it work????? ????????????

Did it work?????

it did ,wouldn't of normally hurt myself so early on. But had I not I wouldn't of been able to ride with the select small bunch of about 10 guys. I did suffer though to hang for 1st 35km's or so. Edited by Pikey

Heard the timing mats weren't working so no official times. Do any of you know if this is true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can see finishing times on Racetec app so would seem they were working fine

it did ,wouldn't of normally hurt myself so early on. But had I not I won't of been able to ride with the select small bunch of about 10 guys. I did suffer though to hang for 1st 35km's or so.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Goodness me. The pace from AL up Hillsnacks was hot.. Dropped my chain just under 10k's in and lost the bunch. Solo TT for the next 10km then got caught by the next lot and kept in going all the way through until we eventually caught up to the afore mentioned bunch close to the Cradle. The wind was a bit rough, but good work out front made light work. We could have pushed a bit harder but so it goes. Left my Pace and Power Endurashake at home so was missing some extra juice in the legs..

Nice ride though

Came in at 3:10

What went down with the guy along Beyers whose chain snapped and went OTB in style.. ?